Topic: Brick Wars: Episode 1 "CounterStrike"

Directory Link

Brick Wars: Episode 1 "CounterStrike"

Click Here

Welcome to brick wars, a new online series based on conflicts from video games to real life events. In this episode, a SWAT team are sent to an abandoned part of a city where they encounter a terrorist organisation. But will they be successful in taking them down though?

Re: Brick Wars: Episode 1 "CounterStrike"

Your animation is good, but could be a little smoother. Also, try to watch out for camera bump and light flicker (the latter of the two is something I have a massive problem with as well). The camera bump was the only really noticeable problem though.

I liked how the SWAT van skidded to a halt at the beginning.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I'm guessing the camera is on a tripod without a remote shutter button.  That's a hard problem to work around and the chief reason I still use a web cam.

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

I didn't know The Engineer played CS.

Another thing, not sure if you've played a lot of Counter Strike (I only have 400 hours), but when someone has an AWP, they usually pull the trigger once someone is in their scope and in the cross hairs.

The action was corny, but I liked it. As for the blood hits, I'm pretty sure blood doesn't come out of someones body like a water cloud or dust. It's usually a splatter of liquid.

OOOOONE MORE THING. I'd work on the explosions and photoshopped images. Look rather cheesy and corny when animated.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

The animation was okay and the set design was eh. The light flicker was annoying along with the camera bumps. Your effects aren't very good and the post production camera movement was mini/no .