Topic: Iron Man 3 Trailer: IN LEGO

Directory Link

Iron Man 3 Trailer:  IN LEGO

As Seen On YouTube
My YouTube Channel

The incredible Iron Man 3 Movie Trailer remade in LEGO. By CBL Animation.

Re: Iron Man 3 Trailer: IN LEGO

WOW. WOW. WOW. I've seen many people try to remake film trailers in lego, but many of them are just bull crap, and look almost nothing like the original trailer. I had the same assumption about this film trailer as I clicked play, but as soon as it started I was blown away!! The effects, animation, everything! Fantastic job! I especially loved how Tony took off his mask, and the crowd scene was very well done! I'm totally sharing this! Keep doin' whatcha doin! mini/wink

Thanks so much, Grant!  I really really appreciate that:)

Well... It was great but still some things bothered me:) .
Some fx looked really good like when he looked up from under the water at 1:35 mini/bigsmile . The effects that bothered me most were those made with Lego Digital Designer because they just didn't look right mini/confused .

Really decent remake, some nice effects in there (especially when he was dragged under water). The stop motion was pretty good but I would have liked to see more of it, perhaps relying less on effects and testing your stop motion skills by incorporating into the "lego world", eg the hand flying onto tony stark could have been just the iron man hand flying on to him using masking. Despite this, excellent job.

GHB Productions wrote:

WOW. WOW. WOW. I've seen many people try to remake film trailers in lego, but many of them are just bull crap, and look almost nothing like the original trailer. I had the same assumption about this film trailer as I clicked play, but as soon as it started I was blown away!! The effects, animation, everything! Fantastic job! I especially loved how Tony took off his mask, and the crowd scene was very well done! I'm totally sharing this! Keep doin' whatcha doin! mini/wink

Ditto!