Topic: Escape!

Directory Link

Escape!

YouTube

This is the second-to-last of my earlier animations. Rejoice! it can only get better from here.

Re: Escape!

First and foremost, I think I saw your fingers in a few of the frames. mini/blankexpression

Anyway, the (Next) biggest issue was the changing aspect ratios. I counted around four different aspect ratios, and that's about three too many. Was there a technical reason behind this? If so, I'd highly recommend finding and fixing the problem. It's very, very distracting.

Another biggie was the over-use of still frames/overly long and drawn-out party sequence. The sequence was around 2 1/2 minutes long, thus taking up over half of the running time, and about twice as much as it should have. The film was called "Escape" not "Party" for a reason. The ending scene also lost most of it's power to the somewhat poor pacing.

Other than those things, the animation was fairly choppy, and there were a number of set bumps in addition to the focus-flickering.

BUT this is an older animation, and I've seen more recent (and much better) brickfilms from you, so don't take this too badly. It just goes to show how much you've improved. mini/wink