Topic: lego black ops BETTER THAN KESHEN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXCGzPQqtiM ENJOY!:D

Re: lego black ops BETTER THAN KESHEN8

That's all very well but tricking people into watching videos doesn't get you subscribers mini/sad

It's a good set and nice props you have there though so maybe you should try something more serious to further your skills mini/smile

Special Effects/Action and Harry potter:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Matsfilms

mini/no  Trying to get people to watch this video will get more harm than good. mini/no

the whole point of this video was to teach people how to take a joke, if you read pages 9,8,7, and 6 people were exploding over,what is clearly a joke. keshen8 liked the video and even reacted to it as funny. he sent me a personal message saying that,and some people are still ignorant enough to dislike and comment and say something negative even after i wrote annonations on the video saying it was a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Well, you SURE got us!

What you have to remember is that although some people find things like that funny, more people probably feel offended that you think they need to be taught how to take a joke. They feel you are just wasting their time and will likely overreact and give you negative ratings which will hinder your reputation. Unless of course you don't plan to upload any further videos, feel free if you enjoy it and can take the hate:) , I know I couldn't mini/confused

Special Effects/Action and Harry potter:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Matsfilms

Okay, so you spend all of 1 hour making a film I didn't find enjoyable and decide to use it to "teach the community how to take a joke" by pasting the link in multiple threads, some of which where it doesn't belong. You either have the oddest sense of humor possible, or are coming up with this joke excuse because you want your reputation to stay clean on the site.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I doubt Keshen thought this was funny. If it was supposed to be funny, it failed.
And I don't think this belongs in the WIPs & Tests section, actually, I don't think it belongs on the site.

brickfilm newbie wrote:

people were exploding over what was clearly a joke

It wasn't that clear.

-LASF

Hootmat wrote:

That's all very well but tricking people into watching videos doesn't get you subscribers mini/sad

It's a good set and nice props you have there though so maybe you should try something more serious to further your skills mini/smile

hootmat, your right , and realbrick, it took 10 minutes to make this, how could you possibly think that this would take 1 hour? and why do you guys keep thinking i was trying to make this a serious animation? LegoAndStickfigs, im not lieing, keshen8 sent me a private message saying that is was funny, liked it and reacted to it as "funny" im not lieing. your probably just jealous because  keshen8 commented on my video, thought it was funny, liked it, and even sent me a message saying that. i bet you couldnt get keshen8 to do any of that could you?

Woah. Calm down buddy. Do I get to share the limo with you when you go to all the fancy award shows with Keshen?

KinzCove wrote:

Woah. Calm down buddy. Do I get to share the limo with you when you go to all the fancy award shows with Keshen?

omg that was so funny! mini/lol

brickfilm newbie wrote:

LegoAndStickfigs, im not lieing, keshen8 sent me a private message saying that is was funny, liked it and reacted to it as "funny" im not lieing. your probably just jealous because  keshen8 commented on my video, thought it was funny, liked it, and even sent me a message saying that. i bet you couldnt get keshen8 to do any of that could you?

No, I couldn't though 8 likes of 50 something dislikes, it doesn't matter even if Keshen liked it. I'm not such I super huge fan of Keshen8 anyway, so I'm really not that jealous. I'm just saying pranks don't really belong on this site, it's for actual films.

-LASF

Guys, you're giving him way too much attention here. Who cares?

I don't know, I actually thought that was pretty funny. I guess mroe suitable for April Fools Day though. mini/smile

mini/no You shouldn't post jokes here on BiM, it's for real brickfilms.

http://boourns.cjb.net/pics/shame-award-11244085582.jpg

TheCoolDude1023 wrote:

You shouldn't post jokes here on BiM, it's for real brickfilms.

I cannot wait for your first April Fools' Day.

brickfilm newbie wrote:
Hootmat wrote:

hootmat, your right , and realbrick, it took 10 minutes to make this, how could you possibly think that this would take 1 hour? and why do you guys keep thinking i was trying to make this a serious animation? LegoAndStickfigs, im not lieing, keshen8 sent me a private message saying that is was funny, liked it and reacted to it as "funny" im not lieing. your probably just jealous because  keshen8 commented on my video, thought it was funny, liked it, and even sent me a message saying that. i bet you couldnt get keshen8 to do any of that could you?

Woah there man i don't think any of us are jealous mini/lol  if making videos like..... If making slideshows like THAT are what gets good animators to talk to me then no thank you. You aren't any more special because a popular animator liked your video mini/rolleyes

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

I don't like Keshen's vids:(

NFfilmz wrote:
brickfilm newbie wrote:
Hootmat wrote:

Woah there man i don't think any of us are jealous mini/lol  if making videos like..... If making slideshows like THAT are what gets good animators to talk to me then no thank you. You aren't any more special because a popular animator liked your video mini/rolleyes

i am special because you could never get the best animator to comment on ur video and like it, so yeah im better than all of you, because the best animator commented and liked my video mini/smile