Re: THAC 8 [CLOSED]

I have 2. One for internet and editing. One for actually taking pictures for mah movies.

I have 2, One for Editing and One for Internet and taking the pics.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

I looked, and couldn't find this... Can we put the BRICK-A-THON logo in post-production (Credits)?

My youtube: Youtube.com/darthrugg

My site: https://sites.google.com/site/darthrugg/home

Well I have two but I'm only allowed to use one...  mini/blankexpression

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Sadly I will not be entering this year but I can do voices for people if you like.

Neither of us (Tracy & Chris) can wait to see all the entries!!!  We are both big fans so being able to sponsor this contest is doubly awesome!

mini/smile

Tracy (aka BrickTracy)
Brick-A-Thon

HomerBall wrote:

Sadly I will not be entering this year but I can do voices for people if you like.

Ah good to know if I need someone.

I am really looking forward to this! It's crazy.

Darthrugg wrote:

I looked, and couldn't find this... Can we put the BRICK-A-THON logo in post-production (Credits)?

If you put the BRICK-A-THON logo in your movie at any point, if you get 1st, 2nd or 3rd, you get an extra 10 dollars added to your coupon. So yeah.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

Brickathon wrote:

Neither of us (Tracy & Chris) can wait to see all the entries!!!  We are both big fans so being able to sponsor this contest is doubly awesome!

Thanks so much for sponsoring and helping make this possible! mini/bigsmile

I share the sentiment! I am the admin here, but have I avoided involvement in running the contest, as I would like to be able to make an entry myself if time allows.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

It would be great to see an entry from you Sméagol.

Nice to see this is still doing well. mini/smile Good luck with it though NXTmaniac! And earlier December is a better idea than the previous few years.

It wasn't looking like I'd be able to enter this but now it appears I can. Weighing whether I should make another Abduction or not.

Nick Durron wrote:

It wasn't looking like I'd be able to enter this but now it appears I can. Weighing whether I should make another Abduction or not.

My personal opinion is that I'd rather see something else this time around Nick. Abduction is a great idea, but it's getting a little old now, so I'd like to see something unrelated before another abduction film.

However, that's just me thinking. Even if it is another abduction film, I'd love to see it.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Abduction, please. I really want to see what happens! mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

HELLO!!    mini/lol

GOD is Good.

This is a Black Bricks Productions posting.

BlackBricksProductions wrote:

HELLO!!    mini/lol

... Hi...

Please, introduce yourself in here, and read this. This isn't the best place to introduce yourself, this is a thread for a contest.

Welcome to BiM.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (December 12, 2010 (07:30pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nick Durron wrote:

I think you should make another Abduction, only try to wrap up the story in this one, so that in the next THAC you can make somthing different.

I can't brickfilm for now. See you guys later.

Sucks for me. I have to wake up at 4 in the fricken morning to start. mini/sad Bleh I dont wanna do that again. I couldn't sleep for days!!! So I might not enter this year! D:

Need a voice actor for a film? Send me an email! Please indicate who you are.
[ [email protected] ]

ScreamingTantrum wrote:

Sucks for me. I have to wake up at 4 in the fricken morning to start. mini/sad

So do I. But I'm going to cause I really want to enter.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2906/14493643070_db4eab9412_o.png