Re: The Love Thread!

Duke Boy wrote:
Darkman wrote:

Brick7, you live in the meddival ages.

In that case, the meddival ages were much more sensable then the now.

Your opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

no, fact.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

MOL wrote:

Yeah, sorry mini/sweat mini/sad

Anyways, back on the actual topic of this thread, I haven't dated anyone yet, I'm 13, almost 14. I'm thinking about asking someone out, but, I can't find the courage to do it. mini/confused

Well, I´m 13 too and feel the same (Not someone; a specific person).

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

Darkman wrote:

Brick7, you live in the meddival ages.

First, it's 'Medieval"

Second, so do I mini/wink

You ever seen the awesome look on a girls face when you actually act in a chivalrous manner? Like real chivalry and not "O Hai look at me I can hold a door open!"

I used to creep a friend out because I was proper, she had serious malephobia before hand mini/lol

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Yeah, I've noticed that too, Dr007. It's like they expect me to not treat them in a respectful way. I wonder what that indicates.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Guys I'm 15 and I only had 1 girlfriend, which wasn't the girl I was looking for mini/blankexpression

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Fun fact: online debates like this rarely change minds.
- Aaron

Obvious statement is obvious.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

It wouldn't seem to be, judging by things have unfolded.
- Aaron

Jargon wrote:

Fun fact: online debates like this rarely change minds.
- Aaron

True, but Aaron you seem to be one of the wiser members of this site, so you must realize that speaking up for what is right gives others who agree with you, but are unsure/afraid to voice their opinions, confidence.  It lets them know that they are not alone in their beliefs.

I'm all for voicing personal views, but this has dragged on, in my opinion, far enough.
- Aaron

I've been listening to a lot of power ballads lately, and it makes me want to ask someone out. But I'm not exactly a social guy. But I know so many chicks it's crazy. But I wouldn't know where to take them if I did ask them out. But I do know that they cost money. GAH!

Thats why Dating is often considered Legal Prostitution.

Dude, try a Movie. Or just hang with her in the park. Nothing big like a fancy restaurant or walk through the meadow. Maybe just hang at Starbucks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

haha you have got to be kidding me, who thinks that? Yeah some people are just gold diggers but that's just a gross generalization.

Lol walk in a meadow.

fib12345 wrote:

...what?

MindGame wrote:
fib12345 wrote:

...what?

I should run away before the cops are at your place Zach mini/tongue

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

No, I meant that as in "That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard."

fib12345 wrote:

Since when is prostitution illegal?

MindGame wrote:

No, I meant that as in "That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard."

Wow, nice avatar.