Re: The Love Thread!

Yes, MOL, if your friend really cares for this girl, he should be seeking some help for her before she kills herself or hurts someone else when she is high.  Your friend may get mad at you for telling him this, but they can't have a future together if she keeps doing drugs.  She'll only get into harder and harder stuff and will care WAY more about getting the drugs than about him.  The right thing to do for both of you is to tell a teacher or anyone who you think can and will intervene.  I wish you luck, and let us know how it goes.

@Darkman
She´s fixed on me, I think.
And usually she doesn´t cares about me like yet. I want to find out why. (Drugs)

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

There's a girl who has fancied me since the first day of our new school, yet I only learnt her name last month mini/eek I reffered to her as "My Damn Stalker" and she keeps asking me out, but of course I always say no. She get's somebody else to do it for her though, which is stupid. She did again today.
On the last day of school until the Christmas holidays, we were all sitting watching a movie, and her best mate gave me a note from her, and at the end it said "I hope we can still be good friends" and me and Zak (My like, best mate, who my comic's character is named after) we were just like "Wait, what? When were we friends?"

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/bluebrickstudios/Sigs/rs_sig.png

Cool! Nice to know!

That's love right there!

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Awwwww.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Creepy 11 year old love.

Hey, I can't even remember her name.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/bluebrickstudios/Sigs/rs_sig.png

Droid wrote:

Creepy 11 year old love.

It's Tyler's whole life, or so it seems...

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Okay guys. Today, well, actually, last night, on facebook the girl of my dreams told me she really liked me but then I was too frigid to sit with her in Art. STUPID MISTAKE.

Well, it's not that bad, but I feel like a [censored] and don't know what to do, I think I should go and buy her something nice to make up for it, and therefore increase are newfound relationship, but I'm not sure what. Also, I'm afraid she thinks I'm a bit too silly and unserious to be in a relationship, and I know about all the times other guys have screwed up and made her feel very sad, and I'm determined not to do that to her. To add on top of that, I think I'm afraid to go over to her and flirt or something. I guess I'm to unsure as to where to go next with this. Ultimately, my best friend gots the hots for her too! WHAT TO DO!????!?!?!?

mini/sad

Duke Boy wrote:
MOL wrote:

Wooooowwwww.

My friend, who's thirteen, has a new girlfriend. She's really nice, and I like her, (Not in a <3 kind of way), but, she does drugs and gets wasted all the time. It makes me feel really uncomfortable, because, I detest drugs, and, frankly don't like drinking, either. Anyways, what makes it worse is  my friend really likes her, and, although I doubt he could actually feel "love" at our age, he says he's in love with her. This makes it awkward because he always hangs out with her. But, if he hangs out with her, I don't like to hang around them, because sometimes she smokes as we hang out with her....I don't know what to do.

Should I confront my friend and/or his Girlfriend? Please help, I really do need some help.. mini/sad

I've gots teh great'st ideah mini/bigsmile ....tell an adult mini/frustrated

A lot of adults already know. Im not kidding. Her parents dont care, the parents dont even have the sense to go to the school board about it. And, I dont want to tell an adult, because, my friend might hate me for getting her into trouble... mini/confused

Anymore advice?

Persist.

Eat a chimmy chenga.

Indeed. TELL AN ADULT ANYWAYS. It's for her good and your friend's. They may hate you now but they will thank you later. The hardest thing to do is to do what's right, even when everyone thinks you're just being oversensitive.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Yes I agree, tell a damn adult, and tell your friend to stop having his heads in the clouds. Of pot. And go find someone else.

Now, I don't mean to be a jerk, but would nyone wanna help me with my problemos?

My friend doesn't use. But, I am telling someone, dont worry.

Persist.

Good for you, MOL.  A true friend does the right thing, even if it's unpleasant.

Lamplight, if you are too nervous to ask her out, just sit next to her in class tomorrow or go up to her at break and make small talk - talk about a teacher you have in common or a test coming up.  Maybe there is a subject you can suggest that you study together after school.  Compliment her on something she did or said in class or (to be more bold) mention that you like something she's wearing.  Girls love that stuff!  If she admitted to liking you she's probably freaking out right now because she will interpret your actions today as a "sign" you aren't interested.  Don't let your friend make the first move.  Talk to her TOMORROW!

MOL, it sucks to be in your position. I've been there. But honestly, if you really care about her and your friend, then it means you might have to sacrifice your relationship to do the right thing.
- Aaron

MOL, What drugs is she on ? If it's just weed, god don't tell an adult.. They're just as responsible as you for what they do, you'll screw up your whole relationship and it will not help. She will get punished or something and just do it again later.

If it's something more serious then weed, something addicting then you should tell an adult.

If it's making her anti-social and she's doing it on a regular basis, or addicted, you should tell someone and get her back on a straight path.

To come back to my problem, how should I ask her(Why she´s not as usual)? I like her, but I don´t want confuse her with ehms and hmms.

http://imgur.com/qO642.png