Re: The BiM Broadcast - Episode 5 Now Released! (We're Back!)

I'm just listening to episode 3...why haven't I heard these before? mini/bigsmile Good job guys.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Guys, you seriously need to keep this going on. Not to offend but it is kind of dying to be honest.

-Tejas VIM

Hopefully they are trying to do another one.

http://i.imgur.com/jaA3e.png
"No, please, I love you..." jstudios on Skype... <He was talking to me<              News!

ditto.

Personal in real life reasons is why. We just haven't had the time to record lately, but we're negotiating with BrickCast about doing a merge so that we can make more episodes more often and have only one podcast on the forum.
Or, you can think of this as a monthly podcast. We've been doing this for four months now, so... mini/wink

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (December 12, 2010 (05:00pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I think a merge might be a good idea. Have any of the podcasts talked to Smeagol about making an official podcast?

Yes, but Smeagol has actually said that they're already working on an official video podcast with Pierre, so we're keeping our podcasts unofficial.

-JK

Oh cool!

Yes BrickCast and BiM Broadcast will hopefully negotiate since we both have something that the others want and it's better with one awesome podcasts instead.

Yes, and having a larger panel would help everyone: everyone on the panel would have to go on the show only once every 5 shows or something, that way it would be more flexible for everyone's schedules. And it wouldn't seem like BrickCast and BiM Broadcast are competing with each other.

We don't need to compete, we know we are the best. jk.

Sorry, stupid question, but how do you guys make this? Skype? Or this there some way of making podcasts that I missed?

*crawls back under rock*

Oh, and if you ever need guests.... =P

They do it over Skype.

Used to be 'Caidence'

If you merge, I hope that you keep the episodes half an hour or shorter like they are now. I haven't yet listened to an entire BrickCast because it just dragged on far too long.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

NXTManiac wrote:

If you merge, I hope that you keep the episodes half an hour or shorter like they are now. I haven't yet listened to an entire BrickCast because it just dragged on far too long.

Well I like it when the episodes are at least an hour or longer. Then I could download them and listen to them on long car rides or while I animate.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2906/14493643070_db4eab9412_o.png

The episodes are long cause there is ALOT of stuff to cover over what has happened under the past week.
Thats a fact!

I must say that NXTmaniac is right. The main fact why I don't listen to a podcast I recorded or missed it's because they're long. But hell, it's fun making them. The second cause it's because I'd like to hear a podcast in my language rather than in english, because I have to work hard to understand what everyone is saying. And third: I hate my voice, so I avoid listening it.

well there is a TON of small things like that that will have to be worked out as well as some bigger, major problems that we have come across when working on how we could combine the podcasts. This is something that will have to be discussed among all the podcast members at some point in the future. Don't expect a merge any time soon.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12980977/sigmachine.png
YouTube uncompleted project: filming not in progress

BUMP
I'm so sorry we haven't got an episode out in so long. We're never able to do it because of various reasons. (family, irl responsibilities, etc.)

I'll be getting something out that's a bit different than regular episodes. It'll be something surprising. (or something like that.)

-JK

Since I know what the surprise is I am very excited haha.