Re: Septemberfest 2010 Contest [CLOSED]

RealBrick wrote:

Behind the scenes video

A Septemberfestumentary?

And the Menu would allow you to select which one you wanted, as in which Brickfilm. I think though the entires would have to be quite family oriented (Which I hope they are) in order for a lot of people to buy them.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I think I'll post pone again my current project and give this a try. Anyone (decent/experienced) willing to "co-pro"?
I'd like to help chuppa, peanut and Onion, but 4 peoples for a project is too much.

I would MPfist0 but I've decided to work alone.

Anyone going to make a Septemberfestumentary btw?

I will. For definate. Hopefully Peanut and Chuppa will too.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Probably not, but who knows?
Septumentary sounds better, don't you think mini/tongue?

Septemberfestumentry? no.

Documentary talking about the sets and characters? Yes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Septembermentary sounds ok.

This will be my very first entry on bricks in motion!:D  Do I check here on the 1st to see what I have to theme it on?

HomerBall wrote:

Septembermentary sounds ok.

I agree, I would love to make ny own.  mini/smile

KamiPrestige wrote:

Do I check here on the 1st to see what I have to theme it on?

Yes, but my guesses are there will be made a seperate topic for this. Anyway they'll put a link here or in the top of the forums. You'll find it, no worries.

I'm looking forward to the contest, the theme doesn't really bother me as long as it's open for free interpretation.

You're mistaken, Infurno.

Sean wrote:

On September 1st, this post will be updated with the contest theme.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Btw:

I wrote:

Anyone (decent/experienced/whatever) willing to do a "co-pro" with me????

Festumentary sounds better IMO. But it's a month long contest, that would be kind of ridiculous. I would make one, but that would mean a VLog a day, or whatever. Explain Festumentary.

Just make a video during major updates, like on the first day, halfway through, when you've finished, and during the results.

I'd make mine like every week during September.  There should be a contest like the AG trailer contest.  Who can make the most entertaining Septembermentary video.  The winner gets a BiM T-shirt or somethin'.

I'm going to enter. 5% off and free shipping, it sounds fantastic.

This sounds interesting. I've thought about making a stop motion with building bricks one day, but never came to it. Depending on the theme of this contest, this may be a good reason to make my first video.

Het Land van Ooit van LEGO

Really excited about this now. I think I'm going to enter!

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

My new studios officially done, I'll be able to enter (that is, unless I get stacks of homework).

Really looking forward to the theme, infact I'll have 6 days to start it before I go back to school. mini/delirium