Re: New LEGO Line Discussion Thread

This is funny considering that LEGO was one of the few classic toys to not even be in the Toy Story films. Hopefully this means that the bricks and figures will feature in Toy Story 3 (LEGO in a feature film. How awesome would that be!) . Prince of Persia could have potential for interesting sets, but I don't think the brand is classic enough for LEGO to be investing in.
Cars? It'll sell like hotcakes because of that franchises popularity but I've always thought the LEGO racing line was kinda boring.

Wild west Lego returns!!!!!!!!!!!

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't call Persia, Wild West.

_2014

No, Jerry Bruckheimer got the rights to make the upcoming Disney Lone Ranger movie, so when it is made....tie-in sets.......

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini/mrgreen
Only one thing is clear: 2009 is going to be AWSOME!!!!

Last edited by the frozen brick (February 17, 2009 (01:12pm))

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

Prince of Persia could have potential for interesting sets,

Classic Prince of Persia Vignette that I made:

http://escobar.id.au/webpics/vigPoP.jpg

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.

Nickolodeon and Mega Bloks have joined up meaning that the Spongebob line probably will stop next year or ealier.

_2014

Where'd you hear this?

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Someone on eurobricks posted this: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0902 … ega_brands

_2014

This day is a little brighter....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3571/3290034503_ea77c45ded_o.jpg
Coming in March/April is... The Emerald Night train. i like it but only want the carriage hopefully they release seperate ones.

_2014

The cheap power miners set isn't on the listing's anymore. mini/sad

_2014

Ferder wrote:

This is funny considering that LEGO was one of the few classic toys to not even be in the Toy Story films.

Actually, it was. Remember that house Rex knocks down with his tail in Toy Story 2, when they are trying to figure out who kidnapped Woody?

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

LEGO will probably feature heavily in Toy Story 3 mini/wink

Is it just me or has the Mission Mars theme been pulled from the site?

No it's because This Is on it's way.

_2014

I knew the Space Police line was coming out sometime soon, I just wasn't sure if Mars Mission was officially pulled or if it was a site error since the choice is still on the Themes page but the page it links to is empty.

Is the 2009 retailers catalogue out yet? Or does that come out later in the year?

NEW LEGO SPACE POLICE IN THE SUMMER!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Continued from last LEGO Set thread.

Hazzat wrote:

Aw, no. I was looking forward to the end of LEGO Star Wars.

They'll probably continue it. The clone wars line is mostly terrible but some of the classic sets coming out later this year are good.

_2014

randomparrot wrote:

Nickolodeon and Mega Bloks have joined up meaning that the Spongebob line probably will stop next year or ealier.

Actually like I said in the last Lego set bought thread, Mega Bloks are making Nick jr. sets, but already made other nick jr. sets such as Dora the Explorer and Go Deigo Go! So this might give a chance for more Lego Spongebob sets this year and the next.