Re: Favorite Actors/Actresses?

she has a nice... pair... of... umm... hand warmers shall we say.

Keith David

Sigourney Weaver

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Hazzat wrote:

Michael Emerson. I takes quite some skill to say the words mmm, cake and send the shivers down someone's spine.

mini/XD

I can't beelieve it! Heath Ledger..... anyone?

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

KrusaderKego wrote:

I wouldn't say he's my faaaavorite actor ever, if you've seen him in other films you'd see he wasn't always great. I mean, have you see A Knight's Tale? The last two films he did (and maybe Brokeback Mountain too, but I haven't seen that yet and I'm scared to) were really the only ones that he was just brilliant in. He's still very high up in my list of favorite actors though.

How could I possibly forget:
Steve Buscemi

Two others;

John Turturro.
William H. Macy (I liked him in Fargo.)

James Nesbitt was brilliant in Jekyll. One of the best performances I've seen in ages.
Pretty much everything about that show was amazingly good.

Also, David Tennant is awesome.

Sam Worthington, mainly because he's from New Zealand but did an amazing job with his American accent in Avatar.

Used to be 'Caidence'

He's from Perth.

filmyguy wrote:
KrusaderKego wrote:

I wouldn't say he's my faaaavorite actor ever, if you've seen him in other films you'd see he wasn't always great. I mean, have you see A Knight's Tale? The last two films he did (and maybe Brokeback Mountain too, but I haven't seen that yet and I'm scared to) were really the only ones that he was just brilliant in. He's still very high up in my list of favorite actors though.

mini/lol

filmyguy wrote:

The last two films he did (and maybe Brokeback Mountain too, but I haven't seen that yet and I'm scared to) were really the only ones that he was just brilliant in.

Brokeback Mountain is definitely worth seeing, it's a beautiful film and probably Heath's best performance. And don't fret too much, it's actually relatively tame on most of the Jake/Heath scenes.

MindGame wrote:
filmyguy wrote:

The last two films he did (and maybe Brokeback Mountain too, but I haven't seen that yet and I'm scared to) were really the only ones that he was just brilliant in.

Brokeback Mountain is definitely worth seeing, it's a beautiful film and probably Heath's best performance. And don't fret too much, it's actually relatively tame on most of the Jake/Heath scenes.

I'll see it, but I'm going to have do something really manly after it (like watch the MANtage over and over again), to make sure I don't catch the gay germ you know.

(I'm totally kidding, btw.) mini/tongue

I can't believe we all forgot about Jack Nicholson.

Cillian Murphy is good too.

I forgot about Anthony Hopkins. He was great as Hannibal Lector.

Jack Nicholson
John Belushi
Cristoph Waltz
Jodie Foster
Antony Hopkins
Ewan Mcgregor
I think my list is complete