Re: The Video Game Discussion Topic!

Squash wrote:

I just reinstalled SW Battlefront 2. Too bad there aren't many here who play it.

I plan on buying it when the local video games store restocks it, I'll give you a game when I get my hands on a copy.

Is it any good online?

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

It varies, there's some really good people out there and there's some really bad people. It mostly depends on what game type you do. I haven't played for a while cause it got boring.

Sprinkles pretty much said it for me. In Hero only levels, you generally run into the worse crowd, and even against enjoyable people those levels get old pretty quick (of course, there is only one standard one anyway, so it's no real issue). The set up is good, and it leads to some pretty exciting multiplayer, but occasionally there are glitch-cheaters who hide in walls and such. Overall though it's a good game, and a real blast against people you know.

Fruit-Mobile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3431/3241891387_2ef43ca6cc_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3510/324 … a5edfe.jpg

The vehicle builder in N&B is so awesome.

Last edited by Timothy R (February 1, 2009 (07:22am))

I got a beta key for BF Heroes last summer. Unfortunatly I was on holiday when I got the email! I was a little disappointed when I got around to playing it though. I haven't played it for months now.
Team Fortress 2 is still my favourite cartoon shooter.

I hate you! (not really, but still) every time I went to the website they had just finished with the beta sign ups ten minutes before.

Ah got LEGO INDIANA JONES! mini/bigsmile Fun fun fun...

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I applied for a beta key but never got the email...

Same here. They must have stopped before us.

DEATH TO AMAZON!!!

Thats the last time I'm using the Online Marketplace to order a game, or anything for that matter.

-Have a nice day!

YouTube
Max, She/They

...You know, you can buy things used or new from other sellers also. Amazon is not the only group selling on their site. If you buy from another seller, all Amazon does is handle the transaction mini/smile

I think I signed up for the BF Heroes a few months before I got my key. Don't hold your breath.

Isn't it meant to be released soon anyway?

Yeah, its not officially Amazon who sell it. But you cant really think straight when your cheesed off...

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

It was supposed to be released last year white, summer.

White wrote:

I think I signed up for the BF Heroes a few months before I got my key. Don't hold your breath.

Isn't it meant to be released soon anyway?

Originally it was supposed to be September of last year...

They canceled MSTS 2 AGAIN!!!

I have recently been playing "JFK Reloaded". Whilst morally questionable, you can still get it here.

I actually find the game interesting, and somewhat enjoyable. Whilst I wouldnt go out and shoot someone, It is interesting to get an accurate simulation of the assasination, and is just trying to prove that Only Lee Harvey Oswald shot the president, and No-One else.

A new version was planned where you could play as the CIA or Mafia guy in the Grassy Knoll, but sadly that was abandoned.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I signed up for a beta key. A friend told me about Heroes in summer last year. It looks pretty awesome.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

When they finally release Battlefield Heroes, we should make a Brickfilmers clan.

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sims 3 was delayed to June 2nd. mini/madhead
It was supposed to come out this month. mini/sad

Last edited by Timothy R (February 4, 2009 (02:20am))