Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: Viewer's Choice [CLOSED]

Technically I joined in 2009, but I was a member of the refugee camp so its all good. mini/smile

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

I had an account on ILB with the same name as this one. I was taking a break from ILB to that I could spend more time with my family over christmas - when I came back the site had changed and I had to re-register.

Am I eligable?

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Darkman wrote:

And Zombie Attack 2?

Max Butcher wrote:

I had an account on ILB with the same name as this one. I was taking a break from ILB to that I could spend more time with my family over christmas - when I came back the site had changed and I had to re-register.

Am I eligable?

-MRB

They changed the deadline date to the 30th of June, so you're in.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

I voted for Culmination. The film was so touching it made me cry. mini/smile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

BertL wrote:
HomerBall wrote:

To be eligible to vote, you must have been a member on BricksInMotion.com before 2009. If you were a member on the Refugee Camp, you will be eligible as well.

Seriously? mini/madhead

No, he's totally kidding. Vote all you want. This counts for you super new people as well.

Guys, please read the thread.  mini/sad  This was already changed a few posts above you and in the original post:

NXTManiac wrote:

Who Can Vote

To be eligible to vote, you must have been a member on BricksInMotion.com before July 1st, 2009. If you were a member on the Refugee Camp, you will be eligible as well.

So HomerBall would be eligible to vote in this case.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

NXTManiac wrote:

To be eligible to vote, you must have been a member on BricksInMotion.com before July 1st, 2009. If you were a member on the Refugee Camp, you will be eligible as well.

Smeagol wrote:

So HomerBall would be eligible to vote in this case.

Sorry I didn't notice that post until now.

so.... if you win do you get that trophy with the golden minifig that it shows beside "viewers choice awards"?

IF YOU TYPE IN CAPITAL LETERS YOU WILL AUTOMATCALY WIN ANY ARGUMENT

Hahahaha handcar is nominated. Awesome.
I would vote for it, if only it was longer.

You can’t have manslaughter without the laughter!

dee99 wrote:

so.... if you win do you get that trophy with the golden minifig that it shows beside "viewers choice awards"?

Haha, no. There's no prize for winning.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Woot this other acc of mine is juusstt enough to vote im having a hard time voting ima write down my favs then rewatch them all and break it down mini/tongue

Other account? Isnt that like against the rules liek

claskey wrote:

I would vote for it, if only it was longer.

Your judging a film based on it's length?

Well rsteenoven.. I have another acc because i created a new one for a specific video projcet.. I don't wish to link it to this account so i wont name it.. But yeah..

zsakul2 wrote:

Woot this other acc of mine is juusstt enough to vote im having a hard time voting ima write down my favs then rewatch them all and break it down mini/tongue

Using more than one account is against the rules.

Oh come on... This is my new account and id rather keep my older account alive... and this account is for a specific project.. Does it really matter...

It doesn't matter any way because according to the rules, you need to have registered before July 1st. And neither of your accounts have.

To be eligible to vote, you must have been a member on BricksInMotion.com before July 1st, 2009

mjthriller wrote:

Does it really matter...

Yes, it does.
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/22.gif

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Riley wrote:

You're judging a film based on its length?

Most definately!
Not mentioning any names but a 30 second Brickfilm with great animation and 1 joke is not in the same league as one that is 3 minutes long filled with jokes.
Having said that, a 3 minute film that is as boring as bat !@#$ for the last 2 minutes isn’t getting my vote ahead of a film which is 15 seconds of pure delight.
So I’m not judging purely on the total length but the length of the good and the length of the bad in a film.
Handcar had some juicy animation, some bouncy juicy animation. It left me wanting more. For “Best Film by Public Vote” there are other nominations that actually deliver more.

You can’t have manslaughter without the laughter!

It was made for a contest with a 30 second time limit. It was short and to the point, it was best suited just to be 30 seconds, any longer and it would have overstayed its welcome and worn out the gag.

Anyway, I think Cyclic gets my vote.