Re: New BAFA Head Judge Required

I am glad you are in charge of it Nathan. I can't wait to be in the chat almost all day waiting for the BAFAs again. mini/bigsmile

Last edited by Frogtrap (January 16, 2009 (06:26pm))

Wow, I didn't notice LotL had an account on the new BiM. There was a guy called LordOfLego...

Thank you Film Brain!  I hope within a week or two I can get the BAFAs up and running.  We'll be a little behind this year, because of the changes, but rest assured the 2008 BAFA Winners will be announced before summer!

w00t!!!!

yay!

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Yipee!

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Also, there is a smaller field of eligible entries, since there was a big plunge in films made.

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.

Congrats Nathan! I have always been watching your films, even before I joined BF.com!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

YES! Nathan's in! I think you are the most qualified considering the quality of your films and your ideas! I look forward to it! Congrats!

Minifigs resemble humans, apart from having no knees, 360 degree turning heads and hands, non-functioning elbows and frozen spines.
Plus they have no life. That's where you need an animator.
Animation can do anything!

BAFA has not be hosted in a while. Was it canceled forever?

As far as I know, the BAFAs only happened once. We did the BiMAs for two years after that, and then they didn't happen for the 2010 films, but a new year of BiMAs is in the works currently. More information here!

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png