Re: The Animation Challenge

Yes, you are allowed to do dialogue.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Might enter.

Going to enter with my epic new camera! (as soon as I make the WORLD'S FIRST C910 CAMERA RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

I will enter-if I get time this week. I quite like the theme and think it will produce some interesting entries.

I don't think I'll be entering this, I don't think this is something I'll ever use in a film.
I'm looking forward to the big free running challenge though, will that be after this one- being as after a day of this challenge finishing BiM 2010's over.

I'm a bit of a noob here so what is BIM 2010?

MadLibs....

I would like to enter this one, but I can't...really busy this week... mini/sad

But I will definitely enter the next one!

-Spud-Nic Studios

THAC = Ten Hour Animation Contest (I started way to late...) My Entry: Ambitious Soccer Ball Kick

No entries?
mini/confused
Supose everyone was wanting to get their A-Gs done.

Everyone was too busy on their BIM 2010 projects.

I was gonna enter this, but I had very little time to finish my short. So I guess I'll be releasing it seperately during the following week.

I was gonna enter this, but Iv'e not animated in a while so I was very rusty. And also because everyone was working on there BIM 2010's, I didn't want to be the only one to enter.

...well this sucks... mini/sad No ones entering. I wanted to see some entries but no ones entering. mini/sad sorry man! mini/blankexpression

Last edited by Spark5643 (July 27, 2010 (02:45pm))

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/sparks/sparks1.pnghttp://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/sparks/sparks2.png
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/sparks/sparks3.png

I didn't expect any.. Avant-Garde totally took over. mini/tongue

You people and your last-minute A-G entries. mini/tongue

Anyway, this was a total flop. My bad though, I should've waited until after A-G was over. Dunno what the next theme will be, perhaps we'll wait a week or so and let everyone recouperate from the all nighters they pulled to make it into A-G. After that, we might go ahead and post the big Free Running Challenge. Not sure though, I'll speak to my fellow judges about it.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Could we PLEASE make it so that the winner chooses and judges the next round, please? ***cute eyes*** mini/eek

I filmed one but I'm not going to get time to do audio before I leave for two weeks. mini/sad

MadLibsProductions wrote:

Could we PLEASE make it so that the winner chooses and judges the next round, please? ***cute eyes*** mini/eek

No.

deviantART | YouTube

I do find it a little weird it's not run like MadLibs said, but since you and fancypants are the creators, you make the rules.

Never been bothered to enter this, sure it's practice, but eh... Not really worth it.

Yeah, I think it should be left a week, then restarted to give the people who had to get their A-Gs in a break.
After would be a good time to do the free running one though, because it is longer people won't need to rush it. mini/lol