Re: The Animation Challenge

oh crap, I just realized today is the last day. I'll extend it until Monday the 3rd and judge on tuesday.

Today is the last day. If you need more time please let me know about how long you need, I'd rather not extend this one too long though

Last edited by Legosword89 (December 3, 2012 (10:43am))

It's Tuesday the 4th and still no results?

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Nasrsarian wrote:

It's Tuesday the 4th and still no results?

Exactly your point made.  It's only been a day, people have lives outside this forum, you know?

I don't think we're gonna get many more entries..  So I think you should call a winner.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Well there were only 2 entries and only 1 that was actually sneaking so I shall proclaim Smoky Air Studios as the winner. Good entry and congratulations.

Thanks so much, Im honoured even though there was barely any competition.

The next animation challenge shall be called A Day in Minecraft. All you have to animate, is what you could in in one Minecraft day. It should be pretty fun for you guys mini/smile I will give you two weeks to do it, so the deadline is Monday the 18th of December, and judging will be on the 19th. Good luck and have fun brickin' for this challenge!

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Ok, I really wanted to do this one, but I'll have to pass as I need to work on a Christmas film. mini/smile mini/confused
Good luck to those who do enter!

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

1011Ev wrote:

Ok, I really wanted to do this one, but I'll have to pass as I need to work on a Christmas film. mini/smile mini/confused
Good luck to those who do enter!

Shame mini/sad I'd like to see heaps of entries because the last two challenges had 3 entries alltogether. Can you improvise? I wanna see you enter, I know you're really good with your animation nowadays.

I might enter this one though I was thinking about making a christmas video as well. I am a big fan of minecraft I just don't know if I could animate it well enough.

Wow... Suddenly Christmas videos became popular mini/smile I would make one but....

Nasrsarian wrote:

Shame mini/sad I'd like to see heaps of entries because the last two challenges had 3 entries alltogether. Can you improvise? I wanna see you enter, I know you're really good with your animation nowadays.

You'll find that entry numbers tend to be down around holidays and big contests because most everyone is working on some other project and doesn't have time to enter; it happened to me when I judged one a while back.

I would Rather do this in Gmod , not in lego but okay. mini/blankexpression

I might try a little thing, gotta finish my BFF first. mini/XD

"Of The Pond Films"

Wow no entries and it's minecraft... Crap. What do I do if nobody enters ahen it's judging day?

Extend the deadline, talk to Smeagol or Jargon and see what they would think about extending the deadline into early January. Everyone is focused on Christmas and THAC.

"Of The Pond Films"

Considering the judging date is the 19, 8 days away from now, there is still time for entries to be submitted, so no problem.

I'm going to enter the next one if the theme is something I can do. mini/smile

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Yeah but DJM, most people (including I) are working on making good Christmas films. There is still time to enter, but I'd still talk to a mod about it. mini/smile

"Of The Pond Films"

Mod here: follow your heart.

Squash wrote:

Mod here: follow your heart.

Follow my heart...
Extend for one more week, if it doesn't work, change the category.

Nasrsarian, I would like to enter this if I can find the time to do a bit of animation.  I actually already build the set, and it takes up most of a 48x48 baseplate mini/bigsmile
I know I'll try and enter, but I think the date extension IS a good idea.

JonnDthunDer wrote:

Nasrsarian, I would like to enter this if I can find the time to do a bit of animation.  I actually already build the set, and it takes up most of a 48x48 baseplate mini/bigsmile
I know I'll try and enter, but I think the date extension IS a good idea.

Awesome, I'll extend it by one week if no entries are put forth ( I think I made it two weeks, so 3 weeks is a massive challenge). Good luck!