Re: The Animation Challenge

...How about something Halloween related?
Like carving a pumpkin?

Shoveling snow is quite different from digging a hole. I vote for it. Snowball/snowball fight has been done, so has breaking a window and working out. :I

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Complex machines is my suggestion, if y'all are accepting suggestions. Kinda like the whole human-powered free running machine, just that it doesn't necessarily have to have free running or be human powered. Basically, a ball hits a board which falls and launches a something into a blah blah blah. It would, of course, deal primarily with forces, both gravitational and otherwise. $0.02.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

What about a Athletics Challenge where you could do something like a running race, pole vault, long jump, javelin....
mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile

Dang, how many of these have been done so far?!  I don't know if I'll be able to enter, but I sure hope so!  I do think snow shoveling would be good (of course I do, I came up with it mini/tongue ).  Halloween related might be nice though...maybe snow shoveling next time?  I came up with it since the forecast for tonight is snow mini/lol

Guys, before suggesting something, please go to the first page of the thread and look to see if it's been done before or is very similar to a previous challenge, because stuff keeps popping up that's already been done, and that's very easy to avoid. mini/smile

backyardlegos wrote:

Guys, before suggesting something, please go to the first page of the thread and look to see if it's been done before or is very similar to a previous challenge, because stuff keeps popping up that's already been done, and that's very easy to avoid. mini/smile

I Did go look and there aren't any that are related too Athletics except maybe the exercise challenge is to similar category to Athletics??:) mini/smile

Track and field perhaps? mini/smile

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

1011Ev wrote:

Track and field perhaps? mini/smile

Yare:D

I like both the "Swinging on vine/rope" and the "Complex machines" ideas.

backyardlegos wrote:

Actually we did look at the first page of the thread and tried not to duplicate. Our suggestions were a bit more specific but some were still similar. Guess it's harder than we thought to come up with a new challenge that hasn't already been done as there have been sooooooooooooo many haha. We will keep thinking of ideas and certainly welcome suggestions from everyone. If we see a majority on something that hasn't been done then we will go with that idea.
Poor Big Monkey will be working pretty much non-stop very late hours until Saturday. I (MM) will keep checking the thread here to see if you guys have picked something different along with racking my brain for something new and exciting for you. mini/smile

Wishing you all a wonderful day!! @(^_^)@

''Walking on an old (damaged) bridge''? mini/shifty

I vote for something Halloween related like "scaring" or "ghosts". Of the ones suggested so far I really like the complex machine one. Sort of like a Rube Goldberg.

Loïc F-B wrote:

''Walking on an old (damaged) bridge''? mini/shifty

I Vote For 'Walking on an old (damaged) bridge':D

I like the Halloweeny idea as Repelling Spider suggested as it is the month for it. I didn't notice in the thread that it has been done before, but the list is so long I really can't remember lol.
I am totally cool with a Halloween theme if you guys are good with it.
I also like the walking on an old damaged bridge as Loïc F-B suggested.
If not I also kind of like a boat in water type thing. I always love the water effect and something in a boat like fishing would be really cool. If it hasn't been done before of course hehe. mini/wink

Last edited by thefourmonkeys (October 18, 2012 (08:19am))

I like walking on an old damaged bridge, swinging on a vine, and crashing a car into a wall. mini/smile

http://i60.tinypic.com/1ieqoh.png

I really like walking on a broken bridge. mini/smile

Seems like we are getting very close here. Big Monkey actually wanted to go with the Tarzan type swing, which meant a spider man swinging type thing would also have worked for that challenge, but it seems the popular vote is the walking on an old damaged bridge which he is also okay with. I'll wait until tonight just to make sure nothing else is thrown out there and then I'll post the challenge. mini/smile

I Had a look at all the challenges and I can't find a Parkour challenge!
So maybe it could be a Parkour Challenge??:/

BrickCorp45 wrote:

I Had a look at all the challenges and I can't find a Parkour challenge!
So maybe it could be a Parkour Challenge??:/

On the first page of the thread:

Fancypants wrote:

Free running- Boardron

This challenge is too similar to your idea.