Re: The Animation Challenge

I hope I can still make it in time. It's running out rapidly.  mini/eek

KrusaderKego wrote:

I really like your entry Spudnik, it has a cool smoke effect!

Thanks! I tried making a "cartoon" style run. It turned out better than I thought it would! (Hopefully this gets me to start animating again, make a full video...) I really liked your entry, I never would've have thought of using the tree, pretty sweet! mini/smile

THAC = Ten Hour Animation Contest (I started way to late...) My Entry: Ambitious Soccer Ball Kick

Seems like a nice theme but I don't think I'm gonna enter 'cause Filmyguy would win even if he didn't enter mini/tongue [/joke]

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

lool

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

Rather excited to see who wins this one. I'm very doubtful that my entry will even place, but I want to see who's will get the best review. KrusaderKego, I liked your entry, it it does look like someone turning into a tree. Bloogyo copied NXT (but I guess I did the same), but had a good attempt. SpudNic's was great. Good luck judging this one, Bricklord!

For me, I think SpudNicStudios should be the winner. mini/yes The idea was brilliant! My only suggestion would be to add more frames to the spinning legs part.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

had i known about this earlier, i would of entered, oh yeah, and i have the randomest, awesomest technique ever, yep, no one used it, i'm surprised

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

I think I might create a delayed entry that combines the two contests in one film......this should be fun. mini/delirium

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png

UniLego wrote:

I think I might create a delayed entry that combines the two contests in one film......this should be fun. mini/delirium

A car flying at super speed and then a man runs at super speed and catches the car and throws it at super speed...... mini/tongue

I lost least i tried mini/smile

VIMStudios wrote:
UniLego wrote:

A car flying at super speed and then a man runs at super speed and catches the car and throws it at super speed...... mini/tongue

That sounds familiar...

filmyguy wrote:
VIMStudios wrote:
UniLego wrote:

That sounds familiar...

lol filmyguy, though i wasn't talking bout yours mini/tongue

I was thinking more along the lines of a strong cyborg throwing the car and then a fast cyborg saving the man who owns the car from being crushed by his car. mini/tongue

olol thanks splodge!

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

I think if someone did an entry where a person was moving in regular motion, yet everyone/thing was moving slower, it would be awesome.

I was planning on making an entry where I would put a minifigure behind a minifigure and so on. Kind of like:
http://www.danielneumann.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lego-matrix.png
But I failed and just exported my final animation into Vegas. I would have been good otherwise.

VIMStudios wrote:
filmyguy wrote:
VIMStudios wrote:

That sounds familiar...

lol filmyguy, though i wasn't talking bout yours mini/tongue

Thats actually kind of what I did last time...

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

This should have ended two days ago. mini/tongue

UniLego wrote:

For me, I think SpudNicStudios should be the winner. mini/yes The idea was brilliant! My only suggestion would be to add more frames to the spinning legs part.

Thanks UniLego! I was running out of time, so I didn't make it go too long, but I'm glad you liked it! mini/smile

-Spud-Nic Studios

THAC = Ten Hour Animation Contest (I started way to late...) My Entry: Ambitious Soccer Ball Kick

Whar iz ze Bricklord?