Re: Best Greenscreen Material

Tyler, that did seem (to me at least) that your comment came off as being about harsh, at least for a topic bump, now, don't give me all kinds of !@#$ about telling others to be more mature or that your helping the site.
Now, yes, posting a comment in a thread that is old is technically bumping, BUT if that comment has some USEFUL information for the one who started it (which it apparently did), then it wont be considered truly bumping, however for some it may be annoying, because it's bring up an old topic and bump newer ones down.

EDIT: Now, after looking through many other threads were he has bumped threads, being a bit harsh may have been the better thing do. But again if it helped SOMEONE, then good.

Last edited by Blacitch (January 4, 2010 (03:58pm))

green cardboard works for the best

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/sig.png
Brick by Brick is the man

.... mini/frustrated mini/no mini/rolleyes mini/madhead .... Lord Brick, this was a thread bumped by a noob, the initial question has already been answered, please don't post in dead thread, you WILL be disliked by EVERYONE if you keep adding to bumped/dead threads.....

I just bought a thing you use to your desk, Its big and blue. I did a small test and it actually worked well.