Re: Ban the Above User Game

Banned for posting a long ban.

Spoiler (click to read)

And for having a BiM account.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Banned for creating hype about a new secret project and then it turned out to be banned for having a BiM account. And for having a BiM account.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Banned for making "and for having a BiM account" a separate sentence, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for still working on your Summer Contest entry, and for having a BiM account.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

Banned for banning me instead of working on yours, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for banning me instead of working on yours, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for causing more repetitiveness, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for having a problem with my razor sharp repartees, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for having a profile with, and I quote "Two male assassins with rifles looking around an apartment with light shining through".

Banned for quoting my extremely beautiful and poignant description of my profile picture, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for still banning for having a BiM account.

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Banned for breaking the trend of me and Helix Brick Productions banning each other for having a BiM account, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for acknowledging the lack of other participation, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for making a animal brickfilm, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for making a Princess Storm brickfilm.

Spoiler (click to read)

you thought i was going to say and for having a BiM account didn't you?

Banned for thinking he thought what you thought he thought after your consistent lack of participation in the trend, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for having a link after the word vimeo instead of having the word vimeo be the link.

Banned for having the same signature bible quote as rio, and for having a BiM account.

Banned for not having the same signature bible quote as rio.

Banned for having an absolutely incredible, Puskov-worthy comeback, and for having a BiM account.