Re: Beyond the Time Barrier (Pre-Production Phase)

Hey man, thanks for commenting, if I need a voice, I will let you know, I am glad you're interested.

Awesome4096 wrote:

Hey man, thanks for commenting, if I need a voice, I will let you know, I am glad you're interested.

Cool! If you want a few examples of my voice ‘in action’ I’ve voice acted in all of my videos, so there are a ton of examples for you.

Last edited by Lord Ringozinglyzong (April 11, 2019 (10:34am))

Good news everyone,
I am so close to being done scripting! Then I will be able to get all of the voices recorded, then finally start the actual filming process. I am excited to see how everything works out and how the film turns out. Tell me what you guys think!

Guess what fellow brickfilmers?
Today I FINISHED the story board for Beyond the Time Barrier! Now I have to write out the scripts, record the voices, and then start the filming process. Is it ok to move to the production thread now that I am technically producing the sound, or is that considered pre-production? I am not sure on this so if you know, please comment and tell me. I am super hyped that the storyboard is done, I think that this film will be super cool!!