Re: Three Word Game

been known to

JAJ Productions/Fruitcake Films
YouTube Vimeo Website

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding' - Proverbs 3:5

Eat my cake

and have it

Explode in the

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Do we get

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

to be insane?

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Or do we

Last edited by UncleLeo Studios (May 4, 2020 (09:13pm))

get to be

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Big and fat

I move plastic in front of a camera for fun

like big chungus

is big and

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

fat like a

huge tasty watermelon

mmmmm that's so

good I wanna

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

cry so hard

Because it’ll die

I move plastic in front of a camera for fun

alone. have you

ever eaten a

three-legged llama