Re: When was the last time you animated?

I assume last time was last saturday.

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

Saturday.

Two days ago.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I animated... last Saturday.

My last project took about 18 hours and I got about 1550 frames of animation in.  It was a lot of looping so that was fortunate.

However, in the end the vid was about 1:42, so that's about one hour for every 6 seconds.  *sigh*

That's not including the 10 hours of editing, which would have made the ratio even more depressing.  Why do I do this hobby? *laugh*

I actually upload a film nealy every day. And They ARE With 15Fps AND like 1 Minut's long (And that's not that long) So i posted a link, beside. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEtW-TH9I4Y
Please click on the link, and tell me what you think. (I know but i couldnt get the right sound-effect's (And the right glue-tack.) mini/bigsmile

I animated 2 days ago. And for some reason yesterday I wasn't in the mood for animating.

5 days ago.

Couple weeks ago. mini/sad
I need to do it more frquently

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

I had my most productive day in a long time yesterday, filming about 22 seconds of animation, though 17 in that was a single shot of two characters talking. However, it was much faster than doing 10 back-and-forth shots, all much shorter.

Nick, if I am correct in thinking that the ten back-and-forth shots you are talking about would be two sets of practically the same shot, wouldn't it just be easier to film two shots, each with all the dialogue of the character in that shot?

Anyway, the last time I animated was last night. I've finally started to get out of the rut of not doing anything (by doing five math lessons this week, compared to the normal, uh, 0-1), so I've been feeling really motivated to get a film done. I've got some audio recorded, now I just need to run through all the shots in my head, and figure out how the characters will move, and such. Last night was just a practice run.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Yesterday, with Fish_Sticks. (He brickfilmed for the first time and his animation was GREAT.)

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Littlebrick wrote:

Nick, if I am correct in thinking that the ten back-and-forth shots you are talking about would be two sets of practically the same shot, wouldn't it just be easier to film two shots, each with all the dialogue of the character in that shot?

Yeah, that's essentially how I'd do it. However, since I'm doing face animation, it was advantageous for me to angle this shot such that only one of the characters' mouths would be visible, so I'll only have to do about half of the post work I otherwise would.

I have been animating CONSTANTLY ever since I got my QCP4K. So the last time I animated was about 1 hour ago.

Last time I animated was eons ago.

I just got off of an animating spree, my first in over 6 months. I animated about 15-20 seconds, and I think at the rate I'm going, I'll have a new film out by the end of the week, at least.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

waiting for my 9k to arrive!! then i will animate for hours!!!!!!!

-flip

Just now! And good news too, I have finished animating the entire Terminator Salvation clip! mini/bigsmile
As soon as T.G-Tom is finished editing it, it'll be up on YouTube! YAY

An hour ago. I made a test.

filmyguy wrote:

Just now! And good news too, I have finished animating the entire Terminator Salvation clip! mini/bigsmile
As soon as T.G-Tom is finished editing it, it'll be up on YouTube! YAY

happy day! i really liked the short unfinished clip you added to youtube a bit ago!! nice work!

-flip

I just animated for the first time since THAC 6.