Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

brotherhood production

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

my favorite brickfilmers are in this order

1. Max Butcher
2. Mickey
3. Squid
4. Sonjira
5. Pushover Productions
6. jstudios
7. Repelling Spider
EDIT:
8. crazyed

i don't really enjoy any of the older brickfilmers, but these guys all have great ideas and know how to execute them well. good job guys

Last edited by Just Kidden (September 8, 2013 (04:32pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

6. jstudios

Yeah sure OK stop lying bro

Anyway mine are probably Squid, JK, PushOverProductionS, Sonjira and KG.

There's probably some I'm missing but that's all I got for now.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

2. Mickey

One of the brickfilmers, whose videos I grew up with, lists me as his second favourite brickfilmer? *sniff* I could cry...

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

my favorite brickfilmers are in this order

7. Repelling Spider

I see how it is...

In all seriousness, I didn't realize you enjoyed my work enough to be on your top 7 list. Thanks!

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

yeah man i love your stuff. has a charm to it that not many other brickfilmers have. lots of fun to absorb

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

i don't really enjoy any of the older brickfilmers...

mini/no How can you say such a thing?

I understand that some may think Casablanca is a little redundant upon first viewing, as it's been parodied and quoted many times since, but, there's no denying that the classics are, well, "classic" for a reason.

However, in this "era" of brickfilming, it's hard to find good talent still making videos. So, in that way, I agree. I am much more excited when I stumble upon great "new" films, vs find "old" ones I'd missed out on.

Still though, you don't mock the likes of Nathan Wells and Doug Vandegrift... Oh wait. They've come back haven't they. Never mind. mini/dizzy

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

5. PushOver Productions

Whoo hoo!

TrollBridge Studios wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:

i don't really enjoy any of the older brickfilmers...

mini/no How can you say such a thing?

I understand that some may think Casablanca is a little redundant upon first viewing, as it's been parodied and quoted many times since, but, there's no denying that the classics are, well, "classic" for a reason.

Casablanca isn't a brickfilm.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

TrollBridge Studios wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:

i don't really enjoy any of the older brickfilmers...

mini/no How can you say such a thing?

I understand that some may think Casablanca is a little redundant upon first viewing, as it's been parodied and quoted many times since, but, there's no denying that the classics are, well, "classic" for a reason.

However, in this "era" of brickfilming, it's hard to find good talent still making videos. So, in that way, I agree. I am much more excited when I stumble upon great "new" films, vs find "old" ones I'd missed out on.

Still though, you don't mock the likes of Nathan Wells and Doug Vandegrift... Oh wait. They've come back haven't they. Never mind. mini/dizzy

ok dude but here's the dealio

those guys might've like got brickfilming where they are today but it's a matter of taste
i don't happen to enjoy the stuff they make! it's my personal preference. i don't find their work entertaining, and i happen to enjoy these new guys' work way more! it's not really mocking them, but more like just not finding the same thing everyone else seems to think is the bees knees very entertaining. i dunno! i'm just not a fan of most of the guys mentioned in this thread

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

PushOverProductions wrote:

Casablanca isn't a brickfilm.

mini/lol That comment made my day, lol.

I was referencing a movie, and not a brickfilm for that part of my statement. I was actually going to use "Citizen Kane," in it's place, as I personally like that film a little more, but, I though that it might have been accidentally thought of as a brickfilm instead. Ironic, that I was mistaken either way. mini/tongue

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden wrote:

bees knees

You make me laugh. I love you. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Walter Benson wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:

bees knees

You make me laugh. I love you. mini/smile

i love you too ~<3

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Just Kidden
Spider
Sonjira
Just Kidden
David M. Pickett
Just Kidden
There might also be some other people.

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

I can't even pick a handful of favorite animators. There are too many I enjoy!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

I really like Gaudriole Production. He's a great french brickfilmer.

Squid wrote:

There might also be some other people.

Like me? mini/tongue

No, seriously, I think everyone forgot me because my brickfilms are too short.

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Loïc F-B wrote:

I really like Gaudriole Production. He's a great french brickfilmer.

Squid wrote:

There might also be some other people.

Like me? mini/tongue

No, seriously, I think everyone forgot me because my brickfilms are too short.

Oh yes!  How did I forget?

I was just thinking how I forgot about you. Silly me.

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

Squid wrote:
Loïc F-B wrote:

I really like Gaudriole Production. He's a great french brickfilmer.

Squid wrote:

There might also be some other people.

Like me? mini/tongue

No, seriously, I think everyone forgot me because my brickfilms are too short.

Oh yes!  How did I forget?

I was just thinking how I forgot about you. Silly me.

And don't worry, you're still in my favorite brickfilmers.

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

How can we forget LoicFB?  Loic's films are nice.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

what the heck how did i forget Loic

yeah loic imagine urself on my post i made up there

you're def one of my favorites, you rock

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: Post whom your favorite brickfilmers doth be

I'm my favourite brickfilmer because I make brickfilms only I enjoy.

And Jstudios.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here