Re: The Animation Challenge

Here's my entry for LAF's contest. Go sensei wu in disguise! mini/smile  Good luck everyone!
-Mini Elf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Ms2cZ … e=youtu.be

Not going to be able to enter this time. Oh well.

Okay, after a lot of considering I choose the winner is MiniElf.

The Stop Motion was smooth and I like the special effect you used. I don't really know any advice to give, but the entry was great!

Simple Brick Studios, your entries were also great! The only advice I can give is work on the movements a bit more. Fancy Pants has a few good tutorials on that.

Thank you both for entering! mini/smile

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

YAY!!! Thanks LAF! Thanks everyone for entering! I will choose my topic tommorow stay tuned! mini/smile
-MINI ELF

Looking forward to it!
If you want an idea, how about Speed Building?
Either way, I am looking forward to the next challenge!

Speed building would be cool mini/bigsmile (fyi I'm not entering the next few challenges)

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

hhmmmm That sounds cool Okay so here it is after consultation i choose SPEED BUILDING The deadline is on the 25th of this month. HAVE FUN!
-MINI ELF

This is from Nathan Wells' post at the beginning of the thread, "The deadline for submitting your entry is the Monday following the challenge. This gives you 5 days to make an entry. The host must choose a winner by Tuesday. If they do not, a moderator will choose the winner instead. Once the winner is chosen, the cycle begins anew on Wednesday. If the host does not pick a theme by Wednesday, a moderator will pick a theme."

If the general consensus is to have longer times, that's fine. But isn't 2+ weeks a little long?

I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way...;)

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Oh oh oh sorry sorry I should have looked at the officail rules so next monday then on the 13th does that work?

Actually, after a while, the rules sort of changed. Now people have been posting the start time and end time whenever they want. So you can start right now if you want! mini/bigsmile I am sure we are all ready.

If you want to have a longer challenge, that's perfectly fine with me.

I was just wondering if the original rules are out the window now.

YouTube

Okay so heres the final thing. The Contest is SPEED BUILDING I am looking for something different out side of the box. The deadline is the 20th there we go and I will judge on the 22nd. Is that okay? Thank you everyone Sorry I messed up oh I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENTRIES!!!!
-Mini Elf

Speed building hu maybe I'll enter this one

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Great! I am going to try to enter this one.

Always fancied trying to do a speed building animation, just a shame I can't enter this one mini/confused

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

This will be a fun theme to work with.

YouTube

Is it too early to post my entry?

No its not go right ahead!
-Mini Elf

Here's my entry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsQ3lFXy2n0

I really need to get a better camera.:)

Mod edit: Please use the edit button when you need to add something to your post, thanks!

Last edited by rioforce (March 11, 2017 (12:09pm))

It is still due on the 22nd right?