Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Ghost Rider

Meh. Nothing special.

Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance

Great VFX! Horrible story... mini/sad

The Town

Awesome film, luved every bit!

Pandorum

Underrated IMO.

Source Code

Everything except the ending was quite awesome.

LarryStudios wrote:

Pandorum

Underrated IMO.

That's what I think, too.

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

The Matrix
I loved it even know some parts were freaky!
I give it a 4/5!!!!!

The Expendables 2
Exactly as expected; lots of shooting, not much plot.  If you liked the first, you'll like this one, and if not, well you'll probably wanna give this a miss.
Personally I enjoyed all the references in this film, and the action sequences didn't disappoint.  The dialogue was extra cheesy, but it really didn't bother me.

3/5

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

North by Northwest

Really loved it. The cinematography was gorgeous and the film really kept you guessing. One of the things I enjoyed, was seeing all of the different actors and actresses in the film, even those that had bit parts in the background were top notch performers.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Lord of the Rings (Extended Editions of course.)

May I say that I love LOTR marathons?
They're amazing, fantastic, incredible, and just plain WOW!
And for the the icing on the cake, I watched the Hobbit Trailer immediately afterwards.
This has certainly been a good day. mini/wink

Lord of the Rings 1 & 2
Same as Pritchard. Except I'm soon to watch the third for more excitement of the Hobbit. mini/delirium

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

I was on an airplane and oddly enough both movies I saw had the song Back in Black by AC/DC

Iron Man
I really liked the style of this better than the Avengers and stuff, because it had more of a spirit of the real cartoons from back in the golden age, and the acting was good, but the story was very weak.

School of Rock
Can I say BEST MOVIE EVER?

I just saw ParaNorman. Although not technically as stunning as Coraline, Laika once again outdoes themselves with the quality of the animation, as is expected. The plot was great, it wasn't a typical zombie movie, and a whole new take on the "witches curse" thing that I've never seen before. It was a wonderful movie in all aspects, and the fact that it was stop motion just made it even better. mini/smile

War Horse

I'll need to rearrange my top ten movies list again. mini/tongue
That was really awesome.

Dark Night Rises
Well... for a Batman film... it didn't actually have very much about Batman in it. I mean, it was more about explosions than Batman. I also felt that the plot was weak: Bane's evil plan was even sillier than Pascal Sauvage from Johnny English.
Well, it was a good movie, but I didn't think it did justice to the superhero genre... well, at all. In my opinion Adam West will FOREVER be the best Batman and nobody else will ever come close.

Oh, c'mon!

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

Paranorman (2012)

It was great, but much darker than I expected. It was still good, though. I've never seen Coraline, so I hadn't heard of LAIKA until now. But, like BYL said, it was stop-motion, and that's part of the reason why I wanted to see it. I heard it took over three years to work on the film's production!

9/10

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Lots and lots of slanted camera angles. mini/cat

Good Morning Vietnam

I just can't dislike Robin Williams, he's perfect in every role I've watched him cast as.

I don't make Brickfilms. I trade virtual hats.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:

Lots and lots of slanted camera angles. mini/cat

You should see Sky High.

Sky High was great.

Secret of the Cave
It was a lot better than I expected. Not really a lot more to say.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Sky High was great.

I meant that it had a lot of slanted angles that Squid was talking about.

topitmunkeydog wrote:

Dark Night Rises
Well... for a Batman film... it didn't actually have very much about Batman in it. I mean, it was more about explosions than Batman. I also felt that the plot was weak: Bane's evil plan was even sillier than Pascal Sauvage from Johnny English.
Well, it was a good movie, but I didn't think it did justice to the superhero genre... well, at all. In my opinion Adam West will FOREVER be the best Batman and nobody else will ever come close.

I think I'll just go cry myself to sleep.

Anyway, Pirates: Band of Misfits

I quite liked this one, sure Aardman have done better but the animation and voice acting were both great and it had a really nice “charm” to it.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Mickey wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Sky High was great.

I meant that it had a lot of slanted angles that Squid was talking about.

I really hate it when movies overuse the slanted camera effect. It should be subtle and infrequent.