Re: The THAC 11 Update Thread

LASF wrote:
Squid wrote:

After adding a few more sound effects and perfecting the audio levels (which took a whole day because my computer stinks), I'm finally rendering my THAC film in HD.  So it should be in a watchable state in just a few hours.

That'd be nice, considering the fact I had to skip your entry in the playlist since the 144p quality was just unwatchable to me. I hope it's up soon!

I'd actually prefer people to skip that.  I really don't want to spoil the film with it.
I'm guessing it'll be up in about four or five hours.  It's about halfway rendered, but it'll take a long while to upload.

So, any other  THACumentaries this year?
Saminatorger has his, mine will be up later, but I didn't know if anybody else has one.
They are always something I look forward to.

I didn't make one.

BTW, when are you going to properly release your film?  I want to write a detailed comment.

I sorta made a THACumentry. It's just me counting down to THAC. I forgot to film any other part, and I figured it aasn't worth watching so I didn't upload it.

I made one, but it's not very good. I'm going to put it together and then decide if I want to upload it or not.

Edit: Yeah, it was pretty bad. Not uploading. mini/tongue

Last edited by Mighty Wanderer (December 30, 2013 (03:57pm))

This filmed stressed me out more than last year so I chewed on my other DSLR and didn't make one this year.

@Squid, here it is.
Along with the horribly boring THACumentary.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/films/view/5467

Im doing one I just need to edit it.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I have a bunch of behind the scenes footage that I haven't even looked at yet. But I will!

mini/smile

I'm thinking about posting mine or not (after I'm done editing)

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nkl24m … e=youtu.be

The audio had to be turned up at times, so it may not be the same throughout. mini/smile

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube