I'll see if I can contact him on Skype.

Thank you!

Re: GO-Film 2013

I've written a kind letter to him on Skype, hopefully he'll see it

Lucas wrote:

I've written a kind letter to him on Skype, hopefully he'll see it

Hopefully...

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Soppenjim wrote:

Here's our entry. We made it public about a week ago. mini/smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vESkOU- … DUlXkt7CDA

added to the playlist.

Nice entries, guys! And thanks, END films for making the playlist. But I'm kind of disappointed if there were only five entries…

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Soppenjim wrote:

Nice entries, guys! And thanks, END films for making the playlist. But I'm kind of disappointed if there were only five entries…

7 at least (1 Vimeo entry in playlist description and Aiwha's film which is still unlisted)

Still few, but better than only five. mini/confused

Youtube | Twitter

I think it was school that reduced the number of entries. But all of the films produced by this contest were enjoyable while most contests have a few that aren't. And I think the purpose of a contest on BiM is not to get a lot of entries but to motivate people to film and giving people idea help by giving a theme so that the host, entrants, and other brickfilmers can enjoy the entries.

Well spoken, brother. I absolutely think you're right. But still, the more entries, the more fun, so I hoped for more entries than five or seven. But of course, quality before quantity.

Youtube | Twitter

I also think contest fatigue is a contributing factor. It seems to me there have been several brickfilming contests in a row recently with no time to really breath.

Presumably the next contest will be THAC [whatever number it is now] in December/January. I'm looking forward to that one.

Are you implying interest in filming for THAC, or in viewing entries, Nathan? (Or, Lord Wells. Whichever you'd prefer. mini/smile )

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

It's just Nathan mini/tongue

I definitely would love to participate. It all depends on whether or not my current film will be done in time.

I know it's off topic, but I am sure planning on entering THAC, and am eagerly awaiting details.
(So I can schedule around it.) Any idea who's hosting or if anybody official is thinking about it right now?
Two months is a good bit off, but it'll be on us before we know it.

And I agree, for me school was the main factor, but with so many contests lately, folks have been having to pick and choose. They just can't give their best to each and every single one, and since this was the last one, it suffered the most.

I was going to enter, and wrote a short script about some grave robbers. I felt it would be to much work to animate it though, and wasn't really that funny. I then scratched that and wrote a script about some explorers in the jungle trying to cross a river full of piranha. I decided the idea wasn't unique enough to qualify and didn't really fit the theme. I kept writing the script anyways, and started to build on it. It is now huge, probably my biggest brick film script ever. Ironically, the only thing that I cut out of the script is the bit that I originally wrote for this contest.

So a short film that was originally an entry for this contest spiraled into a longer brickfilm which is to be part of a trilogy that is loosely based off the Johnny Thunder line. So thanks for hosting this contest, because it gave me my next big project. mini/tongue

Last edited by PushOverProductions (October 16, 2013 (08:54pm))

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Where do I find the playlist END films made?

Sylther wrote:

END films wrote:

I'm putting all the entries I know of (and will update when I find more) that are on YouTube in this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … jTXS5Ec2cY . Also I will put Vimeo entries in the playlist description.

Sylther wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … jTXS5Ec2cY Vimeo entry in the playlist description. (LASF's link was incorrect)

Thanks mini/smile

It appears that our host Onion is having problems with his internet and computer.

He's trying and we hope he'll get on in a couple of days, in the meantime we can all watch the entries that have been released and also move on with our lives until Onion makes a return (estimated time is February, 2026)

Last edited by Lucas (October 17, 2013 (02:05pm))