Re: Best Brickfilms of the Past Two Years?

Welcome back, doesn't seem like two years have already come and gone. Hope to see you animate again, you were always my favorite.

Definitely agree with Pritchard, check out Squid and RepellingSpider.

Good to have you back, Fancypants. mini/smile

It's been mentioned in this thread before, but I honestly can't stress enough that you check out Henri & Edmond: Copyright. It's a sequel to the already-incredible The New Neighbor, and is not only the best brickfilm made in the last two years, but should deservingly go down as one of the greatest of all time. Don't let the runtime put you off, it's 36 mins of brickfilming bliss.

As mentioned, both Egyptian Holiday and Copyright are definitely worth checking out.

Another awesome brickfilm that was made around a year ago is Jurassic Floor. mini/smile

Last edited by Tobias (August 7, 2013 (03:06pm))

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Hey Fancy Pants good to have you back.
Like most of the people on here i was just getting into brivkfilming when you took time off from brickfilming to go do work with your Church.
Good to see that went well and you have returned safely.
There have been many great films mentioned for you to watch.
I especially enjoy alot of the work Nick Durran has done and recommend you check out Zombie Genesis and Zombie Exodus.
I also am a bias and look forward to hearing your critique on some of my work I have done and have coming out.
One suggestion for you. I really hope you more videos with the two stormtroopers from Clone Halloween.
Also JR Fancypants video was very great.
Take care bud and look forward to your new videos.
Lastly where in Ontario were you?

Last edited by Antonio Ferrara (August 7, 2013 (04:53pm))

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

Wait, what?

GHB wrote:

Wait, what?

What's the meaning of your question?

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

I had PMed him a few days ago, and asked him a similar question. He said he was serving in the Toronto area, and probably other parts of the province.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:
Antonio Ferrara wrote:

I had PMed him a few days ago, and asked him a similar question. He said he was serving in the Toronto area, and probably other parts of the province.

Thanks Mickey hope that answers everyone's question.
FYI living in Ontario I was curious to know.

Welcome back FancyPants! I think a brickfilm you have to see (if you haven't already) is the call of farqunlglu by bionicle28 it is absoultly stunning and quite humerous. Great to have you back!

Hey thanks everybody for the suggestions!  I've watched a few of them and they were pretty sweet.  Antonio, I was in a few different places in Ontario.  Cobourg, Oshawa, Hamilton, Barrie, and Sault Ste. Marie.  I've been to other places around Ontario but those are the places that I lived.

mini/bigsmile You're back!
Dang I remember 2 years ago when I read you were gone.
I havent even been on here in like forever, but all the good films have been mentioned.
I might edit this post tomorrow because im high I'm sleep.

Fancypants wrote:

Hey thanks everybody for the suggestions!  I've watched a few of them and they were pretty sweet.  Antonio, I was in a few different places in Ontario.  Cobourg, Oshawa, Hamilton, Barrie, and Sault Ste. Marie.  I've been to other places around Ontario but those are the places that I lived.

Wow you were in Oshawa. I live in the Durham region. Small world.
Thanks for the reply.

Good to see you back!  In addition to the other films mentioned here, I'd recommend looking at Meet the Beatless!.  It's a strong contender for the funniest brickfilm ever made, and deserves far more views than it currently has.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Here are some great brickfilms: Mad Minifigs: The Dish Situation, The grand Stratagem, BREW, Star Wars The Last Stand, LEGO Star Wars Episode 7, Ax

Last edited by BrickTective Productions (August 10, 2013 (07:49pm))

It's just a bit older than two years, but Virus recently got a lot of attention. When it was originally released most people didn't even know about it.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Fancypants wrote:

Heh, I live in Ontario. I hope you enjoyed coming to this part of canada and its nice to see your back and making films again.

Latest video: Zombie Blockade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XdMQWLu5I

The Son Of Shadowmarch: PreProduction Official Thread: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … brickfilm/
Script: 80% / Storyboards: 10% / Voice Acting: 0%