Re: THAC 9 [CLOSED]

omarnol wrote:
LegoGhost wrote:

My first THAC!! mini/lol

Mine too!

I want to enter this sooooooo badly! mini/XD

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

Gahh, I can't wait!

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

*laughing maniacally and staring at a calendar impatiently and excitedly waiting for time to speed up so THAC 9 can start*

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Wait, it starts at 4am for me? PFF, eff that.

filmyguy wrote:

Wait, it starts at 4am for me? PFF, eff that.

Pfft, at least you wake up to it. In Australia it's at 10 pm.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/1z3baep.jpg
And the funny thing is, I don't even like donuts that much!
Youtube Channel

Use the music from "he is a jolly good fellow" and start chanting:

less than 24 hours, less than 24 hours, less than 24 houuuers, and so say all of us!

will there be a life tweet? Chat? and what about THACumentary?

Cheers Arend

The return of ahnt? 'Tis a happy day indeed. Here's hoping the live tweet feed returns too (although it's unlikely).

I won't be able to participate this time round, but best of luck to those of you who are.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Thacumentaries are up to the entrants. Most of everyone will be on skype all day, and I would hope there's a twitter feed.

I'm doing a THACumentary of awesomeness and this is mah second THAC in a hotel...AGAIN mini/lol

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

The last few days have been both disastrous and hectic for me - being hit by the infamous THAC curse before the contest even starts. First my ancient PC laptop breaks so using my Logitech is out of the window - then I try my 550D but I still have an abnormal amount of camera shake. So I try to get after effects CS5.5 working for me so I can use motion stabilizer to try and calm the jittery camera shake. Turns out even with 5 gigs of RAM it still won't run!

Oh, and in the process of installing the RAM my Mac dies. Luckily enough though it was only a temporary glitch and it's working again, plus I have a great cradle built for my 550D which so far illuminates all shake. So now I've got 4 lamps together, and my brothers are out of town so I have the house to myself - which means I can get a double desk set-up and use recording equipment for sound.

So through one thing and another I've got the best set-up I've had and I'm psyched up for THAC 9! Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd put it out there in case anybody else thought they were the only ones to get mass hardware and software problems. mini/cat

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Ugh 12 PM!? Whats wrong with 12 AM?

Ohhh! I slapped my leg but it's actually my balls!- Hal.

For once I have got some good luck gearing up to a contest.  My HDMI cable came today so I can definitely animate now. Thank you, Amazon.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

!!!OHMYGOSHTHAC9ISTOMORROW!!!

So by 12pm, do you mean midday, or midnight? Because over here we refer to midday as 12am. Thanks!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion -
1am
2am
3am
so on...
11am
12pm (start of THAC, midday)
1pm
2pm
so on...
11pm
12am (midnight)

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

So, today in Social Studies, we were sharing what we were doing over winter break and I told everybody about THAC. Well, it turns out my Social Studies teacher now wants me to present it to the class once we get back in school (I just got out for winter break now). I'm gonna have to make this film good to show my "expertise" (Pfff) to the class.

YAY, I GOT OFF OF SCHOOL AN HOUR EARLY!!! mini/bigsmile

I might still have some things to do for THAC, but I'll have to check. My desk is over-cluttered with unfinished projects and I haven't checked to see if there's any space on my laptop...

(lazily) Oh, well. I'll do it later.

Living LEGO wrote:

Thacumentaries are up to the entrants. Most of everyone will be on skype all day, and I would hope there's a twitter feed.

I will most certainly be doing a THACumentary. mini/yes

Last edited by Mickey (December 16, 2011 (02:34pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I'm totally gonna make myself miserable over this, I won't even get much sleep the night before based on my sleeping schedule lately.  Gotta actually finish my entry this time, haha.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Hurry up clock!! mini/eek