Re: What theme/set should LEGO make next?

Yeah, or maybe they should make some YouTuber LEGO sets. mini/lol

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

I always wanted LEGO to make more historical sets. Like ancient Greece or Roman sets. Or also sets of the XVIIIth/XIXth century.

ps : Forum was Roman, in Greece, there were Agora.

Last edited by Aiwha (July 15, 2011 (02:36am))

I'd love them to bring batman back. They probably won't, but it'd be cool. I read somewhere that the reason batman lego is so expensive is because DC took the licence away, but I really don't know if that's true or not.
Also, as Lucas said, Doctor Who lego would be great. I actually think that'll sell pretty well too.
And I still want an aston martin, real or and lego. And a back to the future delorean. I desperately want them to make less star wars stuff, the clone wars sets look awful in my opinion, but lego won't ever stop making it because of how much money they get from it. I'd love to see Johnny Thunder stuff return, Indiana Jones kinda put that one to a stop which is a shame.

Golden wrote:
Timothy R wrote:

I want the western line to return. If there can be 100,000 versions of a police station and police car, why can't we have a new bandit hide-out or Indian village?

http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?theme=Western

Other than that, I'd also like new Studios sets. That type of stuff got a lot of kids interested in a future career of film.

I definitely agree.

I aggree that lego should bring back western and studios. Lego lord of the rings would be awesome.

Random productions
http://mag.racked.eu/image/5003/The+magic+sheep+approved%21/mca.png

Actually filmfire LEGO said be on the look out for new batman sets in 2012. At the same time the new batman movie comes out. So their may be a connection

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

I personally don't like movie based LEGO sets, but to each his own and LEGO seems to sell a decent amount of them.

It seems that LEGO is doing fine right now on the themes. I would however make a Greek or Mongolian one in the future perhaps. Maybe a Scottish one too.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

lego brickfilming sets

Makerimages animations is back!

EddieHasscle wrote:

I personally don't like movie based LEGO sets, but to each his own and LEGO seems to sell a decent amount of them.

It seems that LEGO is doing fine right now on the themes. I would however make a Greek or Mongolian one in the future perhaps. Maybe a Scottish one too.

A Scottish lego set?
Nobody wants an alcoholic minifigure.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

TheLegoCammster7 wrote:

A Scottish lego set?

Actually I do.. mini/tongue

And I would love to see a good LEGO Spy theme.

No "Agents", I want tuxedos and diamonds.

Brickyman wrote:
TheLegoCammster7 wrote:

A Scottish lego set?

Actually I do.. mini/tongue

And I would love to see a good LEGO Spy theme.

No "Agents", I want tuxedos and diamonds.

I'd like to see something like James Bond 007 (If it was good).

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

I hated so much how the"Agents" theme looked. mini/tongue
Tuxes, and sports cars are way cooler. mini/smile

EddieHasscle wrote:

Maybe a Scottish one too.

This.

EddieHasscle wrote:

Maybe a Scottish one too.

If by Scottish sets you mean Loch Ness Monster, YES PLEASE.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

That would be epic. But I was thinking bagpipes and the Salmon of Knowledge.
You know what? They don't have to make that. I am going to do that right now. Probably make a brickfilm of it too.
Lego Bagpipes...

Please do make a bag pipping film.           I want to see Sherlock Holmes sets.

Last edited by backyardlegos (July 16, 2011 (07:29pm))

I want to see an "Aliens" theme where the humans are not fighting the aliens with futuristic gear. Just aliens, abducting people, performing experiments on them, and shapeshifting.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Heck yeah!
I love the Alien Conquest sets, but the human warfare stuff is rather boring. More UFO's would be nice.

The thing with Lego is they like to have conflict in their themes. That's what makes it have a story, which makes it playable. But hey, at least we have aliens in Alien Conquest. I want to get some sometime soon. I'm going to get the UFO, the mothership, and the walker. Yeah, I'm not interested in the human stuff. I'm going to Bricklink any minifigs and stuff that are included only in sets that I don't want. The alien stuff will definetly be used in some brickfilms.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Death Race sets would be a dream. Anyone seen the film? That armored Mustang V8 would be looovely in LEGO.

-pacific

LTWProductions wrote:
Olsonstudios wrote:

The reason LEGO doesn't make brickarm type sets is probably because they try to appeal a younger audience, parents probably don't wanna buy a younger kid sets with weapons and whatnot.

There are weapons in Lego sets, Saw arm, pick akes, laser guns/space guns, and in old sets, there were pistols.

That's because those weapons aren't that violent.I mean,pistols?You can't even do anything with them!!!
M-16s are violent,and so are the other weapons and that is why lego doesn't support brickarms.