Re: Post Your Story Ideas

I'm making a film about a murderer in medieval times.

Used to be 'Caidence'

Hey guys, hope I'm not interupting, but for my idea, I thought it would add to the effect that while the kid is in a coma, a police officer is plucked off his break and is assigned to go into the childs dream, by being attached to a machine that allows that sort of thing. When the cop goes into the dream he finds the kid, and also finds the imaginary friend. Who really is a skull faced maniac. Anyways, the battle for the childs life or death ensues. Anything else I should add?

@Lamplight
Freddy Krueger lol
Hmmm, maybe he gets attacked by his imaginary friend. Then he wakes up (the police man) goes to search the kid and tries to kill his imaginary friend.

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

Well after I complete Graceful, I had an idea:
     Rosa Vespucci is an Itallian Immigrant that moved to the United States in 1909. She soon is hired
to work at the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory in Greenwhich Village, New York City. She is treated harshly
by her boss and her superiors and joins a Labor Union secretly. She goes on strike with her fellow workers
to protest against the harsh conditions in the factory but on a normal spring day a fire breaks out and she
has a life or death choice, to save her friends or her.

@lamplight... Aww man, my brickfilm is gonna have a skull faced maniac, his name is Skullface. mini/madhead

Used to be 'Caidence'

This hopefully will be a film I create next year. It features both Live Action and Stop Motion Animation.

Arnold Baker is a 13 year old boy living in Leeds, England during the late 1870's. He walks to the local Candy Shop
where he notices a door hidden behind one of the wall units in the store. While the clerk is away from the counter, he
opens the door and enters a new world. A world entirely made out of candy and other tasty treats. The soldiers are
Gingerbread men armed with muskets and wearing shakos. Though there is a young human in this world who is the
Empress. She poisoned her husband to take full control of the throne and takes many minifigures not submitting to her
control prisoner. She then executes them and turns their dead bodies into Gingerbread soldiers to assist her army. She
is extremely powerful. Arnold is unaware of his surroundings. He meets many strange people, and a war rages on, chocolate
warships collide at sea and gingerbread men fight on land. He is in a new world, new universe in his view and must find a way
to escape it before he too becomes prisoner of the sinister dictator.

Last edited by KinzCove (March 19, 2010 (04:04am))

I could definitely voice act in that- I'm English.

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

I just remembered myself of an idea I came up pretty long ago, but never thought it was worth doing it.

I guess I'll have to work on the story:

It's about a guy who somehow falls asleep or falls down a staircase...
Then wakes up in some kind of weird room (which he finds out is is the center of his brain) with lots of doors that lead to other rooms like the control room, memory storage, etc.
Later he finds out, evil bacteria are trying to take over his head and of course he has to fight 'em off to rescue the citizens of his brain and himself!

That's just the rough idea, if you guys like it, I'll think about working on it.

Tell me what you think and what I could add, thanks!

Last edited by Luke-Jay (March 29, 2010 (12:32pm))

Luke-Jay wrote:

...That's just the rough idea, if you guys like it, I'll think about working on it...

I like it, you should work on it.

- Legoluke

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

Legoluke wrote:
Luke-Jay wrote:

...That's just the rough idea, if you guys like it, I'll think about working on it...

I like it, you should work on it.
- Legoluke

-Brickmation

logo
"Every time I see a NinjaGo set I want to explode." - Mad Brick

Okay after Graceful is completed which is after my Avant-Garde Entry: Candyland, I decided to take another childrens game and twist it a bit:

Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Horatio, Maureen, Henry, and Bethany are four hippos from the differant families. They soon become jealous of each others wealth and begin and long dirty war. Shockingly, one resorts to cannibalism to gain an upper hand. A disgusting fact to the others, things get scarier and scarier and soon nearly all of the water they live near is up in flames from their dirty work. Humans are scared after they are attacked by the Hippos causing a fear across continents. There is now many dangers pushing these Hippos a part and their is more than a gun pointed at each of their heads.

Last edited by KinzCove (April 1, 2010 (07:15pm))

Kinzcove wrote:

Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Horatio, Maureen, Henry, and Bethany are...

Interesting.
I would watch it.

- Legoluke

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

TBDudeAnimation wrote:

I'm making a film about a murderer in medieval times.

Use the anyminous to provide more info.
Sorry but the idea really sounds like Assasins Creed.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I am thinking about making a film about a guy who is considered a modern ninja, kinda a james bond meets ninja in modern times, still in pre, pre, pre-production.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

That reminds me a lot of Ninja Assassin...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

I had an Idea for a thriller with my friend, some time ago...from the murderer view. I think I should start the script of it, because I like the Idea. The basic Idea is that the murderer is a 17 years old guy, and the police thinks he is the murderer, but they can't prove it. And while they're trying to find something against the boy, the boy must find a way to escape from prision. Then I have planned in my mind everything else that will happen.

BGanimations wrote:

That reminds me a lot of Ninja Assassin...

?? sorry i don't know what that is, could you explain.

"Eh" - Bertl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZa8E7p … re=related
Ninja Assasin mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

thnx T.G-Tom, @BGanimation, my idea is very dissimilar to that, more of a good guy bad guy thing,

"Eh" - Bertl

Luke-Jay wrote:

...Later he finds out, evil bacteria are trying to take over his head and of course he has to fight 'em off to rescue the citizens of his brain and himself!...

How about (for a small amount of time) in the part when he's fighting the bacteria you do it from a far off side-on view, have him kill the bacteria by jumping on them and animate it at like 2fps to make it look like an old video game

Last edited by jstudios (April 6, 2010 (09:13am))

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028