Topic: -

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (09:56am))

Re: -

LuckeMasse wrote:

The best movie of all-time mini/smile

I would have to argue with that. mini/blankexpression

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

whoa, I came to this thread thinking "oh boy, he's probably going to claim it's the best movie of all time".

:Offtopic:
Hey Night Owl, whats with the avatar? Everyone's been getting one like that lately. mini/confused

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Peanut Studios wrote:

:Offtopic:
Hey Night Owl, whats with the avatar? Everyone's been getting one like that lately. mini/confused

Go to the Census thread, that'll explain it.

Anyways, it was pretty good. The animation jerked around a little bit, and the syncing wasn't very good. The minifigures moved when the talked...and when they weren't talking and supposed to be. It was good, though. Overall, it was pretty nice.

I don't see why people still call them "montage clips."

Anyways, the quality of the video was nice, though you didn't do a great job of actually recreating the scene (in terms of framing, editing, etc.).

Peanut Studios wrote:
LuckeMasse wrote:

The best movie of all-time mini/smile

I would have to argue with that. mini/blankexpression

Yeah I didn't really like the Dark Knight either. However your animation was excellent LuckeMasse!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxt … hornax.swf[/flash]
This is an awesome thing I got from BZpower.com
If you are a Christian,copy and paste this in your sig

The Darkknight is not the best movie of all time, M. Night Shyamalan's Signs is! mini/smile

*facepalm*

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (09:57am))

This is the verry best " The Dark Knight montage " EVER!:jaw: