Topic: [THAC XIII] Welcome Ride

Directory Link

Welcome Ride [THAC XIII]

Far and Away Futures Productions

A THAC XIII entry. A Peculiar Event - Black and Yellow Brick MOC and/or the letter P (unused).

A boy waits for his mother and gets a surprise while enjoying a coin-operated kiddie-ride.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

Re: [THAC XIII] Welcome Ride

I was excited to see this, glad it turned out well. The music choice, sound design, voice acting and much more were all very well done. In terms of criticisms, I felt that the "taking off" shot could have been handled better because of the awkward camera angle and a bit of light flicker I noticed, however I think that these both only occurred because of the time constraints of the contest. Overall, very fun brickfilm.

His voice sounded weird but good job

Courage is not being without fear, but being SCARED TO DEATH... and pushing forward...
-Me mini/smile

I think the intro for this was a bit too long. The idea behind this film was fun and unique. I enjoyed the music selection and it worked nicely with the film.

That was cool! really liked the set, all the nice buildings really made it look like part of a city. The camera quality was also nice, and I really liked that shot at 1:06. Although some of the animation was a bit choppy. But over all really nice entry good job at doing something that involved flying for THAC. Also good sound design!

Keep up the good work
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Overall good film! The animation was a bit rough, but that's normal for THAC. I enjoyed the story. The flying animation was very well done! Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b