Topic: Expectation [THAC 11]

Directory Link

Expectation [THAC 11]

YouTube

My entry. That's all folks!

Re: Expectation [THAC 11]

That was... interesting. mini/tongue

It's a sad tale, but even so, I couldn't help but laugh at the end.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Great job man. I loved it. I LOVE the shot at :55, the cityscapes are super cool.

I liked it a lot. As Spencer said, the cityscape shots were really fantastic. I could see the twist coming, but it was still very enjoyable. Certainly one of my favourite entries.

Thanks guys!

I have to agree that the ending was predictable, but I wanted to show that many people waste their lives waiting for something... That's why the movie is called Expectation mini/tongue

These people need to move from words to action.

this is . perfect. this is so good. this is one of my favorite entries. i was laughing so hard

technical qualities were great and the story was engaging and hilarious!! love this

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I like how there was a serious build-up but a comedic ending. Nice job, Loic-FB! mini/smile I liked it.

The lighting in the first scene is really, really good.  Just wow.  And then you have that really cool camera motion in that one scene which is just amazing.  You are such a show off it's so good.

Very nice work, I especially liked your skyline and how you put it into some really great effect! Needless to say that the lights with the beautiful depth of field were gorgeous mini/sunnies

PunBB bbcode test