Topic: Literally with Roshni(3rd marathon) FT. My Girlfriend.

Directory Link

Literally with Roshni(3rd marathon) FT. My Girlfriend.

Youtube

yep, thats right. mini/bigsmile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKMlUViYZFA

Can i have some feed back, I'd like to know what you guys think.

Re: Literally with Roshni(3rd marathon) FT. My Girlfriend.

I liked it. Your animation is definitely getting smoother. The only thing that really bother me were the blatant prop bumps. I'd say that when your building a set, think ahead if you might hit something while animating; if you think there's a good chance you'll hit it, just try to do something else with the set, put in a prop you can anchor better, or close the door instead of having it open. If I really have to have a loose prop, I like to put it in a position where it's pushed up against something, so if I bump it, I know I can put it back exactly where it was before; so if there's a door in a shot, I like to have it all the way open or all the way closed, and closed tends to be better. I can't say anything about the CG, I know nothing about that stuff. Good job, I look forward to watching you improve. mini/smile

Re: Literally with Roshni(3rd marathon) FT. My Girlfriend.

ok, thanks mate, what set bumps? with the door i only bumped it once... the bin was an issue though, but, I'll try to keep that inmind, and remove stuff like that. mini/bigsmile