Topic: [INTERACTIVE] HOW TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Directory Link

[INTERACTIVE] HOW TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Youtube

An Interactive Adventure! Can you survive?...

http://i60.tinypic.com/1ieqoh.png

Re: [INTERACTIVE] HOW TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

I liked it. Nice to have many options!

Re: [INTERACTIVE] HOW TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

I think there could have been more of a space between some of the decisions. It kind of breaks up the storytelling when immediately after one option you have to make another one. I like how many choices there are though.

Also, I didn't like how if you picked wrong, the game just goes: "EPIC FAIL! Now here is the right option". Gaming is all about figuring stuff out yourself. The clips are so short that it wouldn't have hurt to just have a 'Try Again' option. I know that if there are two options and one failed then its so obviously going to be the other one, but giving the player a chance to pick for themselves just gives them more of a sense of control.

But, I had fun. I enjoyed the variety of choices, and when you view the narrative as a whole its actually very good. I still think more people need to do interactive games - which is why I was devastated that the 'Kitchen Sink' contest was a bit of a failure (although, I feel bad since I decided not to release my entry as part of the contest. A move I still regret...)

YouTube
Max, She/They