Topic: Aquaman VS Batman: Who Can Escape The Police?

Directory Link

Aquaman VS Batman: Who Can Escape The Police?

youtestube

I'll spare you of some of the caps here, friends. Let me know what you think!

Re: Aquaman VS Batman: Who Can Escape The Police?

Wow, I really like your style of animation!

But can't Aquaman win sometime? mini/tongue

Is the point of all the A VS B things to prove that Batman is AWESOME?  Cuz if so I think we all know that mini/lol

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

But can't Aquaman win sometime? mini/tongue

This.

I thought the toaster part was clever.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I think you guys might be missing the point of this series, lol. We need more Lego videos of Batman being a badass! I'm just trying to inspire that. Believe it or not, there aren't that many videos of Lego Batman throwing down (any really awesome ones anyway). Also, if/when Aquaman does win, there won't be anymore videos with him vs Batman. So enjoy Batman kickin ass while it lasts. mini/wink
Really glad you like it though! Got some more awesome ones to come. mini/bigsmile

Hahaha.. I like it! mini/lol

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Totally awesome!
By the way, Aquaman sucks!

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Lovely! I think 24 fps is really your natural animation speed. I had a good chuckle out of this one, as I always do out of your videos. Excellent masking and a good video, 4/5.

filmyguy wrote:

I think you guys might be missing the point of this series, lol. We need more Lego videos of Batman being a badass! I'm just trying to inspire that. Believe it or not, there aren't that many videos of Lego Batman throwing down (any really awesome ones anyway). Also, if/when Aquaman does win, there won't be anymore videos with him vs Batman. So enjoy Batman kickin ass while it lasts. mini/wink
Really glad you like it though! Got some more awesome ones to come. mini/bigsmile

Well, but there are some. Aquaman doesn't have a single video of him being badass. I really think he's not such a bad hero:

Wikipedia wrote:

He has the ability to breathe underwater. He possesses superhuman durability high enough to remain unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths, this also makes him tough enough to be invulnerable to machine gun fire. He also possesses superhuman strength. He can swim at very high speeds, capable of reaching speeds of 10,000 feet per second and can swim up Niagara Falls. He can see in near total darkness and has enhanced hearing granting limited sonar.

Not that I dislike your works, the animation is good as always, but the inaccuracy on portraying aquaman detracts me from fully enjoying this video. But that's just me, I see your point and I understand it.

Briks wrote:

Totally awesome!

maybe you should watch this video http://youtu.be/JU7bp8BcX7o

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Aquaman is a wuss mini/lol but it would be interesting to see him kick some arse, would be funny too mini/smile

P.S. On-Topic: Luved the Batman's sequence Filmyguy. Entertaining stuff.

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:
Briks wrote:

Totally awesome!

maybe you should watch this video http://youtu.be/JU7bp8BcX7o

Well, it seems I just got educated.
Unfortunately I won't be able to spill these beans until another two episodes. But have no fear, Aquaman will have his revenge. Not that I like Aquaman now though, he still stoopid. lol

btw, Glad you enjoyed it, bros! mini/bigsmile

nuuuuuuu aquaman is cool too mini/sad

Did you use real water for the bit where aquaman dove into the sea? It looked really cheesy and awesome.

topitmunkeydog wrote:

nuuuuuuu aquaman is cool too mini/sad

Did you use real water for the bit where aquaman dove into the sea? It looked really cheesy and awesome.

Yep, old school compositing.

Great film, probably the best of this series yet. If I wanted to be pathetically picky I'd say you need to add some color into this, maybe make your sets bigger, too. Anyway, just keep doing what your doing!

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

Brixar Studios wrote:

Great film, probably the best of this series yet. If I wanted to be pathetically picky I'd say you need to add some color into this, maybe make your sets bigger, too. Anyway, just keep doing what your doing!

Very true. I found myself building walls in the middle of animating the sequence where Batman was weaving in and out of the cars. I have very little good set buildings, should look into buying some.
Really glad you guys are enjoying these. mini/smile

Poor Aquaman, taken down by a toaster...

Well done as always!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm