BRAWLumentry up soon.

The BiM credits were not working so here is the credits:

Directed By: LegoAndStickfigs and Mr.Rundown101
Animator: LegoAndStickfigs
Written By: LegoAndStickfigs & Mr.Rundown101
Voiced By: Mr.Rundown101, LegoAndStickfigs, and DarthVincentPrice
Music: Kevin MacLeod

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (August 15, 2011 (05:36am))

Re: BRAWL 2011: The Case of David Brickston

It was okay, but way too disjointed. I also don't like it when a person in a film says "I am going to this." and then does it. 2,5/5

I was a little bit confused throughout the whole thing. I guess it wasnt terrible though.

Thanks for your comments! mini/smile

-LASF

Stoppedmotion wrote:

I was a little bit confused throughout the whole thing.

Hm. Could you explain how, please?

I guess it wasnt terrible though.

What did you rate it, though?

EDIT: Oh crap, double post, sorry.

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (August 15, 2011 (11:14am))

I personally think you're definitely improving. Better animation, set design. Overall good job!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

I personally think you're definitely improving. Better animation, set design. Overall good job!

Thanks, Onion! mini/smile

Onion wrote:

Set design

Awesome! This is my first brickfilm with an actually good set design! mini/bigsmile

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (August 15, 2011 (03:36pm))

What was everyone's favorite part

I see you are definitely improving. Keep going on and you will make some very good films.

Mr.Rundown101 wrote:

What was everyone's favorite part

I'd like to know, too.

Aero_Studios wrote:

I see you are definitely improving. Keep going on and you will make some very good films.

Wow, thanks! mini/bigsmile

I hope everyone liked it!

-LASF

Anything else anyone wants to say until it sinks to the depths of the Release forum?

-LASF

I liked the beginning, then, when it reaches half way through the film, everything gets confusing, everything happens too fast, too many characters come in. I understand it might not be the case to say "take your time to do things", since it was brawl, but for everything else, take your time to make things understandable. Also, follow Pillow's suggestion, that will help. Overall, it was not bad, and you're improving a lot. I'm looking forward to your next movies. 3/5

MPfist0 wrote:

I liked the beginning, then, when it reaches half way through the film, everything gets confusing, everything happens too fast, too many characters come in. I understand it might not be the case to say "take your time to do things", since it was brawl, but for everything else, take your time to make things understandable. Also, follow Pillow's suggestion, that will help. Overall, it was not bad, and you're improving a lot. I'm looking forward to your next movies. 3/5

Yeah, it fell apart at the arrest. I was going to do more like the arrest, the forrest scene, the court, then the capture of the rest of the guys, and half of the last scene but something dying in my computer so it was being really slow. Also, legoandstickfigs changed a few things without telling me so we could have made a shorter script so he would have more time to animate the rest of the scenes.

Mr.Rundown101 wrote:
MPfist0 wrote:

Yeah, it fell apart at the arrest. I was going to do more like the arrest, the forrest scene, the court, then the capture of the rest of the guys, and half of the last scene but something dying in my computer so it was being really slow. Also, legoandstickfigs changed a few things without telling me so we could have made a shorter script so he would have more time to animate the rest of the scenes.

If I didn't change anything, it would have been late. We're planning on a sequel though the sequel won't be for BRAWL so we'll have more time. Though I managed to put together a forest scene out of Playmobil parts and a green baseplate. Though the fight scene turned out quite well, I think.

-LASF

LegoAndStickfigs wrote:
Mr.Rundown101 wrote:
MPfist0 wrote:

If I didn't change anything, it would have been late. We're planning on a sequel though the sequel won't be for BRAWL so we'll have more time. Though I managed to put together a forest scene out of Playmobil parts and a green baseplate. Though the fight scene turned out quite well, I think.

-LASF

Yeah I know. I think I could of helped make it shorter but I guess it dosen't matter now

Well, here's a suggestion, just quote the part of the post you're interested with: posts are becoming very long.
I'm certainly looking forward to the sequel, just make sure to make everything the best you can if you have time. Keep up the good work.

It is good. 4/5.

http://i.imgur.com/Dhlqj.jpg
I voiced in Stephen's BRAWL Entry as The Wrestler, check it out here.

I got 38th mini/tongue

-LASF