Topic: Trouble Registering?

If you've been having trouble registering, don't worry! I'm trying to fix the problem.

If you haven't already and still cannot log in, please email [email protected] with your username. I will verify your username and will then email you back a temporary password.

For the time being though I have disabled email verification for registration until I can fix the issue (a CAPTCHA will be taking it's place as a spam filter).

Hope that helps,

-Schlaeps

:::: !important is the Jedi mind trick of CSS ::::

Re: Trouble Registering?

An Old Ore sent me a message that he registered but did not get the activation email. He registered under "Dr Neo Leo" and his email is wide open (no filtering at all) so it is possible that it might be a glitch with the registration software. Or the email didn't make it all the way to Australia. Or something.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Schlaeps, nellster recently tried registering on Bricksinmotion and said he didn't receive a confirmation e-mail. Although he sent an e-mail to [email protected] to get his account activated, he told me on chat he would like you to check the e-mail now and activate his account.

- Nellster (through the body of BertL)

I'll just wave my hand around to signify "in and happy", so I'm set.

Thank you. mini/smile

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.

Well, I'm finally in. Thanks! mini/bigsmile

OK, I finally got my account working! I'm Nellster, By the way . mini/mrgreen

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

I never got my email but schlaeps helped me mini/smile

New films-
The New Neighbor
Solanum
Casting Call for Solanum started!

I registered my friend yesterday and he didn't even need an activation email at all. It seems to be on auto-activate now.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

I registered my friend yesterday and he didn't even need an activation email at all. It seems to be on auto-activate now.

Yea same with me, I didnt even have to use the activation email

I know its so easy!!, not like at Brickfilms, where I signed up, and for some reason I couldnt do anything for a year,  no posts, no nothing!?!?:mad: