Re: The Love Thread!

I have a lot of close girl friends, but have never wanted to have an intmate relationship with any of them, or anyone else, it's like thinking of your sister in a sexual way, it just feels wrong. I don't feel weird at all now that I'm surrounded by boys at school, which is strange becuase I thought I'd really dislike it, but I'm getting a lot more work done now.

There have been a few, but it wouldn't work out, because they all live in other parts of the country mini/sad

Oh, and there was a girl in year 1 who kept chasing me, and then all we boys thought girls were really weird and so on mini/tongue

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Antifaan/KISS/kiss_banner_2.jpg

LegoShark wrote:

http://api.ning.com/files/302Qzhs0k0oGHBkfCvSP*lhV7aYAHZKZp-vZ-q-vOSGyZTUKY63sUVEJFv4ft1tOqei-U58UabEdusYq9wNVuK7gZ7dLfOLq/queestalove.png

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mini/bigsmile

Ok guys, my heart is broken, and it's my own fault mini/sad

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

What happened ?

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

skull brick wrote:

Never had a girlfriend. Guess i'm missing out.

YEAH YOU ARE.

Argh, girls are painful.

I'd date almost any girl at my school. One of the handful of the ones I wouldn't might like me. The worst part is she's known to take stuff to seriously (I'm talking self-inflicted pain over school assignments) so I don't know what I'd do if she was hitting on me.
Also, I'm too awkward and shy to ask any girls out .I'm not afraid of talking to most of them though.

Anyway, there's this girl, I keep pretending she likes me, taking every glance at me as a stolen stare. Hey, she might like me, but I'm not trusting myself.

Most painful girl thing, though. There was this girl in second grade was COMPLETELY head over heels for me. She hung out with me a lot and would make super-awkward physical contact. But I never realized it. It sucks, I'm sure she's hot now too.

FLL-Freak wrote:

I would caution against posting anything that could be used against you. The web has a long history and many people are using it for hire/fire decisions and for other purposes. What might not be important to you today may cause you significant issues later in life.

True, I guess I'll delete my post.

-LBJ

AHH THE JET SET '60'S, THANKS NANCY!
Youtube | JM-Music | Facebook
"But 3D is cool as nipples, man. " - Jimmybob

Jonathan|Marrero wrote:
FLL-Freak wrote:

I would caution against posting anything that could be used against you. The web has a long history and many people are using it for hire/fire decisions and for other purposes. What might not be important to you today may cause you significant issues later in life.

True, I guess I'll delete my post.

-LBJ

Eh, im 11, my life already sucks, whats the point? I might as well say im dating a dog, I wouldn't really care

R&R wrote:

Argh, girls are painful.

I'd date almost any girl at my school. One of the handful of the ones I wouldn't might like me. The worst part is she's known to take stuff to seriously (I'm talking self-inflicted pain over school assignments) so I don't know what I'd do if she was hitting on me.
Also, I'm too awkward and shy to ask any girls out .I'm not afraid of talking to most of them though.

Anyway, there's this girl, I keep pretending she likes me, taking every glance at me as a stolen stare. Hey, she might like me, but I'm not trusting myself.

Most painful girl thing, though. There was this girl in second grade was COMPLETELY head over heels for me. She hung out with me a lot and would make super-awkward physical contact. But I never realized it. It sucks, I'm sure she's hot now too.

Until you are mature enough to at least single your interests down to a single girl, I suggest not dating. Even with my different interests over time, I have always made a point to like one person, to like more than is simply wrong and irrational.  You cannot possibly like multiple girls, go out with any one of them, and have a successful relationship. Besides, it's not really about who you will or will not go out with, it's not a check list.

Never go out with a girl that isn't a friend first, because otherwise the whole relationship will end up physical, which is never worth it in the end. So, before you ask a girl out, or even consider it, take a month to at least hang out with her and become acquainted without emotional attachment.

Also: Girls in second grade do not know what love is, nor boy for that matter. Odds are she completely forgot about a crush that never went anywhere in second grade, and if not, she will soon. Being heads over heels is something you can not even fathom- nor she, I guarantee, at this point in your life.

My last girlfriend left me (after dating for three years) two days before she went out on a date with the UPS guy that delivered to her work. They're still together after 3 years and my friends have just now stopped asking me "Who can UPS do for you?"

Last edited by Sprinkles (February 7, 2009 (02:50am))

Darkman wrote:

What happened ?

-Darkman

My friends were going to a party. My friend Mark asked if I came with them. It was a Carnaval party (you know, that crazy thing Dutch and Brazilian people do). I hate Carnaval, so i decided to stay home. The following morning I heard from Mark that Lynn (the girl i was in love with) was kissing with some other jerk. Now my heart is broken, she knew that I loved her, but she still did it in the front of all my friends. It's good that I didn't sent a rose to her (valentine project, read first post).
I'm the worst in love I think mini/sad

T.G-Tom wrote:

she knew that I loved her, but she still did it in the front of all my friends.

She sounds like an absolute b!7(h.

I know, she's a b!7(h.

Don't worry, mate. There's plenty more fish in the sea.
There's probably a few better ones than her.

Remember, TG, Geen hand vol meisje, een land vol meisjes

-Donsalvaotre

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Haha thanks donsalvatore, you make my day better. mini/smile

I'm too big of a geek to score any girls. Except this short one that keeps trying to make small talk in the halls...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

donsalvatore wrote:

Remember, TG, Geen hand vol meisje, een land vol meisjes

-Donsalvaotre

Lol

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

I live in an all boys school...

I could probally get a girlfreind if I really tried, but I have more important things to worry about than trying to break my virginity quicker than my freinds. I'm way too young to be doing that, and a bit too young for Girlfreinds to tell the truth. Besides, my parents would never EVEEEEEERRRR aprove.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They