Topic: SPAMimation

Directory Link

SPAMimation

Youtube

An animation of a SPAM factory

Re: SPAMimation

Really good but the only problem is the camera, its like it cannot be still, one of the rules of brickfilms is never touch the camera, a solutions is to use a webcam instead.

In all i give it a 3/5 mini/sunnies

Good work! I enjoyed it. Now that I think about it, that is pretty much what SPAM is. Aside from the camera bumps it looked good!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

A good way to solve camera shakes for a tripod if you have to touch the camera is adding a short timer. I always film with a little two second one on mine. Which has pretty much eliminated camera bumps for me. mini/smile
And I thought the film was pretty interesting, but I was a little bit disgusted by the pink clay, or whatever that was. Seeing LEGO get all nasty just makes me feel sick. And when the stuff went into the pot, it was obvious that it was going behind the pot not into it. You probably should have had a slightly different angle. But, the robot stuff was nice, and that's the main importance. mini/smile

And, on a random side note, I like that cat. It reminds me of my cat, Spot, who I named after Data's cat from Star Trek.