Topic: A Christmas Carol (In 5 Minutes)

Directory Link

A Christmas Carol (In 5 Minutes)

YouTube

Our Christmas Brickfilm for 2010 (well, actually 2011 now). Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year! Special thanks to Jargon and Brick7 for the awesome voice-acting job! Note: For some reason when we uploaded this video, 4 seconds of silence was added at the beginning, making the film over 5 minutes. So for all you picky people out there, the film itself is 5 minutes.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

Re: A Christmas Carol (In 5 Minutes)

That was soooo cute! I love it!

That was really cute! It seemed to be a bit rushed, but I sort of wrote the book on that subject didn't I? The effects were great, and the animation was very well done! A solid 8/10, 10 being the best Brickfilm I ever saw.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Nice job, guys.  There were so many things that I liked about this film, one of them being your background music choices.  They really set the moods for the various scenes.  Jargon was a great Scrooge, too. mini/bigsmile

Tiny Tim DIED!!! (reference to Lord_of_the_LEGO's Spoilerz) Great job. I really enjoyed it.

Nice one BB!  I really enjoyed this.  The voice acting was really well done.  Also, I can still see your animation improving.  Thumbs up mini/wink

Absolutely wonderful.

"HAVE A TURKEY"

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Impressive!

Brill! Great Cast And Great Retelling of the story.

Youtube
"2011, A New Beginning For Lego....2012, An End For Lego......And Other Things.... "

TOY ENTRY (No Title Yet) Scripting: 75% The Set:30% Animating:0% Editing:0%

Great job! We really liked it!
Good voice acting by everyone involved.

I guess it's about time I commented on this. Overall, I enjoyed this. You guys did a good job of realizing the classic story, but it suffers from the fact that it's an A Christmas Carol adaptation. There've been so many of them over the years, it takes something unique to stand out. Unfortunately, in my opinion, until the point of Scrooge's redemption your adaptation simply does not distinguish itself.

However, I was very pleasantly surprised with your rendition of the changed Scrooge and thought that the over-the-top animation (which is, I believe, the first we've seen from you) not only fit the tone perfectly, but was done in a genuinely funny fashion. The hat moment, in particular, was brilliant.

All in all, this was very well-done and definitely your best work yet. I look forward to your future endeavors.

Cute and funny! 5/5 bricks/stars!

This was definetly the best christmas carol of them all. In story and comedy. The snow was incredibly well done. What was it? Salt, baking soda... it looks great. I would advise you try to wrap your film up better though. It seemed incomplete.

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

Very creative!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

4.5/5:) mini/smile mini/smile