Topic: Verlorenen Gegenstand

Directory Link

Verlorenen Gegenstand

youtube

My first actual brickfilm and entry to the Septemberfest contest. Obviously, it was rushed and the light flicker and bumping was unavoidable as I was getting started on animating.

Re: Verlorenen Gegenstand

The first scene was totally blurry and out of focus. And you should make it so the audience will know what the key is for; it was hard to tell what it was.
Oh, and are you German or did you use a translator for the title?

Last edited by Goldenbrick (October 1, 2010 (06:46pm))

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

I think he used a translator; "Verlorener Gegenstand" should be correct.

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

Sorry guys! I'm just new to animating, during the first scene, I didn't really know what was going on with the quickcam pro's image quallity and it was getting me frustrated, and in title, I was rushing to get it done before the contest. But I'm comming up with a director's cut so I might get to work on that soon. And yes, I did use translator but I didn't get the memo. and for me being German, close! I'm multi-European american, like some of my older ancestors were from Europe. Now I'm just saying I might do a director's cut with improved less blurry frames and better title.

just call it "Die Geschichte vom verlorenen Gegenstand" and the title is fine.

bafran 1.9 - programming ~ 35% done ~ gave up on it

Interesting, but not really good.  I liked when he was at the drawers though.  I could see you becoming a good brickfilmer one day.

1.5/5

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

BWJCLego wrote:

Interesting, but not really good.  I liked when he was at the drawers though.  I could see you becoming a good brickfilmer one day.

1.5/5

Well to tell you the truth, I'm not pleased on how this came out, though my parrents think I did. I had to rush to get it in the contest and left out the scene of what the key was supposed to be for. I doubt anyone will like this but like I said, I'm making a director's cut with at least 3 to 4 reshots and an extended ending regarding what the key is for.

krakovibrick man wrote:

I didn't really know what was going on with the quickcam pro's image quallity and it was getting me frustrated,

I don't think the image quality was bad, you just have to remember to re-focus when you start a new project/scene.

I suggest you next do a project where you aren't rushed. I think we'd all enjoy to see that. mini/smile

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010