Topic: America: Outlawed

Directory Link

America: Outlawed

YouTube

A western film about bandits running from the law.  How many times will they be captured? And how will they escape this time?This is my first brickfilm I ever made.  Funny thing was I wasn't even aware about the brickfilming underworld on the internet until halfway through filming.  Back in 2008 it was nominated for 6 BAFA awards from Bricks in Motion and won 3 for Best Screenplay, Music and Ensemble Cast.  Thanks and Enjoy!- Doug

Re: America: Outlawed

If there was ever a brickfilm that deserved to be called epic, it would be this one.

Personally, I think this film worked because of the script, music, and the voice acting, so it's no surprise that's what you won BAFA's for.  The voice acting was especially impressive, and really helped create memorable characters.  And although the animation wasn't always pristine, I thought the dialogue animation was some of the best I've ever seen.

Awesome.

This is the most epic film I ever saw!
I really liked this and I watched in on youtube for a year or so.

10/5

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I saw this brickfilm a while ago, very well done. It's one of my favourites.

YES! FINALLY!
This is without a doubt one of the best brickfilms of all time. Sound, voice acting, animation: EVERYTHING is perfect.
Btw, could you please release the soundtrack or send me a link? It was so awesome.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Classic.

In my opinion much better than Pirates, this is one of the few lengthy brickfilms that non-brickfilmers don't feel bored sitting through. (I mean, TGD is funny, but the thing drags on so much...) It really is a fantastic piece of art.

- Leo

Also I plan on releasing a "special re-mastered" edition of this movie where I will be revisiting this movie and adjusting sound quality, add more sound effects, fix pacing issues and more.  I'm hoping to do this soon and yes it WILL be a full length viewing with out any youtube "parts" and what not.

Since I'm so busy in College and other walks of life, making another brickfilm to "my" standards is sadly out of the question for now.  Although I hope this new release will be a stepping stone for the fans until a certain "teaser" comes out.  Believe me the adventures of Flatfoot and his gang of gentle hooligans isn't over yet!

Such an amazing film....
and a....
sequel...
*drools*

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

yes i can just say what he said! really great movie!!! go ahead

Now here's a film that actually deserves a yearly celebration!

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Definitely the best Brickfilm created! The music, sound, movements, story, animation, and everything was phenomenal! The lighting certainly carried a lot of it, making it stand out from everything else on another level. And an additional bonus of making it 35 Minutes long was genius.
I can see you've worked hard on this and to much success.
I wish you the best of luck in the future, and if possible, please make a sequel! I mean this film has inspired me so much. I've been it at least three times and yet I never get bored. Top marks, once again. mini/bigsmile

Last edited by Hemma Studios (October 13, 2009 (09:35am))

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

By far the best brickfilm ever made.

I'm gonna vote no on the "best brickfilm created" award.

That being said, this really is a phenomenal film. One of the few longer brickfilms that holds up its length. Great characters, some good humor, and all-in-all a rip-roaring cowboy adventure.

~ Amanda

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/AmandaHart/Images/signature.png

I commented on this film back in the day, but I'll mention again that one of the things I like most about this film is the way in which it expands the classic LEGO backstory for the sets. Just hearing the name Flatfoot Thompson awoke all kinds of nostalgia.
- Aaron

Rating: 100/10
The film just stunned me, it was perfect in unlimited ways. The special effects were defintly the cherry ontop. Everything was perfect, it is defintly one of my favorites! mini/mrgreen

Very well done - this brickfilm I think is very enjoyable also because it has a lot of conversations into it that makes it really epic - plus the cartoony style, the voice actors, and the plot - just one of the most epic and best brickfilms of all time! mini/yes

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

I love this film so much.

This film is always beautiful, especially atmosphere.

Oh hey, a bump. THIS FILM IS A AMESOME KTHXBAI

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Everything a Brickfilm should be. BRAVO!