Topic: Lego city home alone

Directory Link

Lego city home alone

YT

Hello guys thank's for watching. . .

Re: Lego city home alone

This was not bad! The set design was pretty good and the lighting was also decent. From a technical standpoint, this was overall well done, with a fun story. I do, however recommend adding a little more movement with the animation. The short legs aren't as easy to animate well, as they have no joints, but it would work better if you move the arms up and down, to add more movement overall. Also, this is only a minor issue, but when adjusting focus, it's best to gradually adjust it frame-by-frame, rather than having the focus pulled all in one frame.

Good job overall, though. Keep up the good work mini/bigsmile

William Osborne wrote:

This was not bad! The set design was pretty good and the lighting was also decent. From a technical standpoint, this was overall well done, with a fun story. I do, however recommend adding a little more movement with the animation. The short legs aren't as easy to animate well, as they have no joints, but it would work better if you move the arms up and down, to add more movement overall. Also, this is only a minor issue, but when adjusting focus, it's best to gradually adjust it frame-by-frame, rather than having the focus pulled all in one frame.

Good job overall, though. Keep up the good work mini/bigsmile

Thank's brother, i hope more people will correct my job

Good film with some cartoony, violent action as is to be expected with that title. Some of the transitions looked weird, I thought.

I really liked the set design here, the two-tone walls add a good sense of detail and realism. The occasional mouth animation looked good as well. The camera angles in this video are pretty good, but it could help to move it down lower and get a view closer to the minifig's perspective. Like William said, it is tricky to animate with the short-leg minifigs due to the lack of articulation. Moving the arms and using close-ups to avoid showing the legs are all good ways to help make the figures look more lively.
All in all, keep up the good work! mini/smile

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49566491787_1f24d954b6_o.jpg

Website  ✧  YouTube  ✧  Flickr  ✧  Soli Deo Gloria