Topic: The Magic Picnic

Directory Link

The Magic Picnic

Paganomation YouTube

Anna and Matt find a magic wand while having a picnic, and end up going on a fantastic inter-dimensional adventure.

The Magic Picnic was produced by David Pagano and Dave Pickett in conjunction with The LEGO Animation Book, which teaches you how to make your own LEGO movies.

Buy The LEGO Animation Book: setbump.com/book

Written, Edited, and Directed by: David Pagano & Dave Pickett
Design, Animation, and Effects: Valerie Champagne, Jake Marcks, David Pagano, Dave Pickett, Matt Witham
Music by: Matt Witham
Title Design by: Mark Pagano
Vocal Talents: Valerie Champagne, Wanda Fox, David Pagano, Dave Pickett

Last edited by Paganomation (April 26, 2017 (02:59pm))

Re: The Magic Picnic

Just wanted to add that I'm super excited to add another film to my filmography here after a 4 year gap! mini/tongue

Wow. I love this. Just beautiful!

funmiproductions wrote:

Wow. I love this. Just beautiful!

Thanks! mini/love We spent a long time on it (we first wrote an outline in 2011), so it's great to finally share it!

It's great to finally see a co-production by you both! I loved the sense of colour, the brick-built effects, the sound effects and music and, most importantly, the monkey. This really is a joyous piece of work, right down to the title card. The monster didn't seem to pose much a threat, so I was glad even his ending was a happy one. Bravo!

Penta wrote:

It's great to finally see a co-production by you both! I loved the sense of colour, the brick-built effects, the sound effects and music and, most importantly, the monkey. This really is a joyous piece of work, right down to the title card. The monster didn't seem to pose much a threat, so I was glad even his ending was a happy one. Bravo!

Thanks! This ended up being a great blend of our individual styles. Animating the monkey was a highlight for me mini/smile