Topic: Operation: Family Reunion - A Lego Brickfilm With Ninjas And Potato Salad

Directory Link

Operation: Family Reunion - A Lego Brickfilm With Ninjas And Potato Salad

YouTube

A recent brickfilm I made. Turned out fairly well, though there are a few scenes that, for some reason, the lighting ended a little weird. Otherwise, I had a blast making it and I hope you enjoy watching it!

Description from YT:
"Oh boy, that awkward moment when you wanna go get some food at that family reunion but you wanna avoid awkward conversation. Aunt Suzie can only tell you how tall you are so many times before, finally, you just snap.

Thanks for watching!

CREDITS:
Voicing by Chris and Rachael
Music from Lego Universe
All sound effects are Creative Commons 0"

Re: Operation: Family Reunion - A Lego Brickfilm With Ninjas And Potato Salad

Hey Chris welcome to bricksinmotion! Love it when you had the ninja saying ninja when he was running pass people. hope you enjoy this brick filming community

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Pretty funny! I hear you're friends with Rioforce? I can see you have a similar sense of humour, as this is similar material to his work. The animation was great. There was a lot of nice movement with the figures. My one critique is the lighting. It was far too bright and the colours were too cold and white. Perhaps you need to adjust your white balance? Other than that, great job! I look forward to seeing more from you mini/yes

Thanks for the comments everyone! Glad you've enjoyed it!

@William - I looked back at the video again and I can certainly see the brightness problem. How do you correct these kinds of errors in your brickfilms?

You could make it less harsh and more colorful by diffusing the light by putting wax or plain paper in between the light and set, and changing the white balance in the camera settings.

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

I'm gonna try that out next chance I get. Thanks for the advice!