Topic: Steve's Magical April 1st

Directory Link

Steve's Magical April 1st

YouTube

What happens when an ordinary business man finds the true meaning of April Fools' Day? Find out in this wonderful wacky tale of wonder.

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Re: Steve's Magical April 1st

Nice job! It was smoothly animated and I liked the concept. mini/smile

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis

Wow. I was impressed. The story was great. This was an entry into the "Fooled" contest right? I love how there are some really high quality long entries. Can't wait to see your next film. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Wow. I was impressed. The story was great. This was an entry into the "Fooled" contest right? I love how there are some really high quality long entries. Can't wait to see your next film. mini/smile

Yeah I entered this in the contest. Thanks for the encouragement!:D

Supermelty Productions

This was pretty great! It was very funny and the writing was by far the strongest element of the film. The animation was generally good, aside from a few scenes where it was fairly motionless, I felt that way especially in that black and white scene in particular - that moment was literally a couple of photos with audio. Otherwise,  a really nice spin on the contest, with great writing, and a good story! 4/5!

William Osborne wrote:

This was pretty great! It was very funny and the writing was by far the strongest element of the film. The animation was generally good, aside from a few scenes where it was fairly motionless, I felt that way especially in that black and white scene in particular - that moment was literally a couple of photos with audio. Otherwise,  a really nice spin on the contest, with great writing, and a good story! 4/5!

Yes I totally agree with you on the motionless dialogue. That is something I am hoping to improve on in the future. Thank you for the compliments on my writing. I am very proud with the script and hope to continue with good stories. Personally, the story is the best part of a film. I sometimes cant stand watching a brick film with no story.
Anyways, thank you.

Supermelty Productions

Supermelty wrote:

Personally, the story is the best part of a film. I sometimes cant stand watching a brick film with no story.

I can relate to that. You can't beat a good story. I hope to see more from you in the future!