Topic: LEGO Captain America Vs Iron Man

Directory Link

LEGO Captain America Vs Iron Man

LEGO Captain America Vs Iron Man

Just a sort video I did would like your opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtuoeEaYPp0&feature=youtu.be

Re: LEGO Captain America Vs Iron Man

That was some pretty interesting animation. For a fight scene it was a little fast, but overall I think it worked well. Very flowing, if you understand what I mean. And the cuts were fantastic, kept the scene moving along nicely.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

That was some pretty interesting animation. For a fight scene it was a little fast, but overall I think it worked well. Very flowing, if you understand what I mean. And the cuts were fantastic, kept the scene moving along nicely.

Thank you mini/smile

The special effects took quite a while to do. Hopefully it paid off and looked good?

I think the special effects, along with the animation was done very well. The only thing I thought was quite strange was the green screen window. Did you just forget to add anything there? The rest was really good. That's the only thing that struck me as a little strange.

William Osborne wrote:

I think the special effects, along with the animation was done very well. The only thing I thought was quite strange was the green screen window. Did you just forget to add anything there? The rest was really good. That's the only thing that struck me as a little strange.

Haha oops mini/smile I think I forgot about that mini/smile. Thanks for pointing that out though!